<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 29 July 2007
Ahhhhhhhh.
13:16

Oooooooh. I am feeling quite happy because I finished Form 1 Living Skills a few days ago. Wheeeeee. And I just finished Form 1 History. I am feeling so like a Goddess.

Anyway, it's confirmed that I am going to Sri Cempaka next year already. Enough said, I am feeling so like a Goddess again. Ok. What is wrong with me.

Trials are coming soon. I mean not coming soon, it's in like a few days more. Goodness. I am still not ready. Jasmine, how can you manage to read a book in 1 day and a few hours? I just don't get it. I need minimum 2 hours to get used to the topics. Like seriously. I think it's because that I am slow.

Now, after God knows how long, I realized that reading can get me good grades. I wonder why I didn't manage to get 70+. I think I can get 70+. Maybe. If my commerce doesn't suck on the day when they have Living Skills. I am still not sure for History as Form 2 has MANY agreements. I tell you, I hate AGREEMENTS. So many agreements to be remembered. Hopefully I can finish my Form 2 History syllabus as soon before the day they have History. I am only starting my Geography next week.

Hopefully I can finish my Living Skills and History syllabus this week. I think I can do it, if I don't slack again. Jasmine is like...1987129837981723km faraway from me. I am only at the starting. Boo.

I always slack for no reason. After studying for like maybe 30 minutes, I will stop and do something else for awhile then study again. That goes for the whole day.

I must get 70+ for my trials. I want the Nintendo DS Lite. *sweat*

My dad said if I do well, then I'll get. I don't think I can get it though. I am so dumb. I must read and do many questions. My bad, for wasting time and slacks. Sigh.

Hopefully I can do well.

MATHEMATICS MY DEAR, HELP ME OK! 80 only.

Forget about Science. Science is such a retard to me. Yer.

I don't even understand Science.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

P/S: I update my Friendster profile yesterday already.




Edit: I have another 4 and a half more chapters to finish my Form 2 History. And I am still counting.

Labels: