<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 26 July 2007
I am rebellious.
16:45

To Belinda fucking Kaur.

It's not that I wanna say something about you, but you've gone over the limits.

One, it's because of you why my phone was once confiscated. Yes, it was my fault. Others was ok, they didn't open their mouth to tell teacher that I brought my phone. Is your mouth that big? Well, it's ok. I hate you since you told Puan Chin that I brought my phone. Big fat mouth. And you don't even wanna admit when I asked you.

I was ok with you after that because I didn't bother anymore.

That was ok.

Today, you can come to me and say not to eat in class when you actually did an offense already? Don't try to be LC with me. I can be more LC to you. See who wins the game.

You are a prefect. Yes, I should respect you. The thing is, when you said stop eating in class, I did so. Then, I continue talking to Preeyangka. Just because my hands were down, does that mean I am still eating? I admitted that I was eating. But, I AM NOT EATING, fucker. The way you told me is like, you're gonna kick me out of the class because of that. After telling me not to eat, you came to my place and look at my hands. FOR WHAT!?

My fork is already in my tupperware. How can I be still eating, use your brains, miss. Of course, I got annoyed, so I gotta shout at you so that you UNDERSTAND that I stopped eating. Haha, ask me not to shout? Go die. And you keep on saying that I was eating. FARK. I've already said that I admit that I ate. And still, you wanna annoy me. Go on, bastard.

That is one of the reasons why I didn't like to be in Omega. I like that class because they have better teachers than we do, except for English. I'd rather have Puan Shireen.

I hate you.

Can you just stop making me to hate you more than ever?

I just don't like you.

Well, no. Haha. I hate you.

If you're a prefect who has done an offense, PLEASE, don't tell me to do whatever you ask, 'cause I won't listen to you. Well, actually, I know rules, just like a council. It's just that, I don't follow the rules. That's all. Belinda Kaur, you must know that we're not suppose to eat anywhere outside the canteen. Yes, I mean Jasmine's spot.

If you are Jane, then, I'll follow. 'Cause she doesn't do any offenses since she's a bloody council. She doesn't eat anywhere other than in the canteen. Even if I ask her to go somewhere to have our breaks. Seriously. She is better than you.

And, you, in my opinion, you're not eligible to be a prefect. Yea, although I am not a prefect. So sorry, but, that's my opinion.

Don't be LC, 'cause, I will be more LC than you.

Call me rebellious? Oh, so!? I don't care, dude. You can say whatever you want. No matter what you say, I won't listen to whatever you'll say about me, dude.

I know you're smarter than me in academic wise, but, still, you don't need to talk and act in that way. I hate it.

P/S: My my, I didn't know that I was THAT daring to do that. Goodness. And no, am not talking about this. Am talking about another thing. Hopefully she wouldn't find out. Shh.... Because if she does, I'll be in a big trouble.


.
.
.
.


Edit @ 1852: And oh, I have to read another 4 more chapters of Form 1 Living Skills and I am done with Living Skills. This is my first time reading for exam. I mean for a book. Behbehbeh! And it's kinda one of my achievements this year though. Hehehehehe.

Labels: