YAY. God bless me. Muah!
I'm not gonna stay back for any activities anymore! Yay! Well, not really. Except Wednesday anyway.
It's friendly because I'm not a committee member for Scrabbie anymore. Yeepi. Don't know whatsoever crap happened. I didn't bother to know. So who cares. Even I myself don't care. =.=
Seriously.
Whatever still.
Life is life.=.=
I
so love volley ball. Volley ball is fun although I know nuts on the rules. I wanna play volley ball 'til I
'm satisfied die. Hopefully I can play more of volley ball during the next lessons of PE. It's so FUN like
ooh la la.
NOW I AM SO FRIGGIN' SCARED! My dad and mom will be coming to school for the open day tomorrow. OMGSHOMGSH. I don't know what'll happen. I wonder. It's my mom's first time to come for the open day. Seriously. My mom isn't the one who's supposed to come and collect my report card. YER.
I am still scared. I fear there'll be something bad. Since I am stupid.
Anyway, I still don't get what they mean. Since Weeru said there's smart people everywhere, so, means there's stupid people; me. Okay. Weeru! I know that I am stupid, please, and God's sake, you're insulting me. :)
Ngeh.
Anyway. Whatsoever. I better go now. I am still alive, and it might take a long time before I blog again. As what Kyean said, trials are coming and PMR is in less than 100 days. It's so fast! I still thought it's about 150 days. Or maybe more. Sigh. Now is July and time against me. GR.
Time flies anyway.
Jasmine and me seldom speaks. Weeru is becoming more
lesbian. I don't mean the real lesbian, of course. Jane and I are pretty close. And me crying for a bastard. Jasmine calls Leon a tut ing tut er. Things happened. Hah.
And I wore 2 watches to school today. Thanks to JasmineKPK. Haha. She
terambil my watch home yesterday.
Anyway. I shall bid my goodbyes to my stupid blog today; which has a lot of broken English and my so influent NOT English, curses, stupid emo posts, darling Lee Wan, Heaven's Tree, outings, and my random thoughts. And sarcasm, although my sarcasm skills aren't good as Jasmine, yet. I love you. :)
I would wanna thank to my main lifes. I love you guys loads especially
my Jasmine & Jane.
P/S: Pray hard for me so I can get into the school I want next year. I'm checking out the information this Saturday.
P/S: I asked Jasmine should I die. Her answer was a good one, "If you die, you can't go to AISM, and I can't see you, and you can't see Lee Wan, and you can't see me, and you can't get Baskin Robins ice-cream." Well, seriously. I love Jasmine alot! For once, she's being logic.
Labels: Rants