<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 22 July 2007
Ninty years from now.
15:15

Too many kissing scenes in 2 days. I think I got enough of them. I watched Spiderman 3 last Friday. Yes, I know, I just watched it after months. What to do, I was supposed to watch it duing the 2 weeks break. But, due to some things, I didn't get to watch it. I watched Spiderman 3 at my cousin's place. So, yea. And I just watched Harry Potter 5 yesterday with my uncle, grandma, and cousins at the IOI Mall.

I shall say both of the movies are rather disappointing. Sigh. Seriously, I am not into watching movies anymore. I've no idea why though.

Ok, I think I better stop talking about movies. I think they're quite boring. No offence, but, to me, it is. HP5 isn't that bad actually. Spiderman...he's quite ugly. I like the sand man, not Spiderman. Eh?

Anyway, I better go off and study now. Behbehbeh. I am studying for Cempaka, not for anything else. Sigh. Lalalalalalalala.

And oh, from today, Woo Hann Lam is my "boss", and I am his "invention". My boss is not treating me nicely.

He is darn funny, lah, can!

Labels: ,