<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 17 August 2007
Because I am the one that you dislike.
17:04

This stupid Kacheek didn't want to consume the biscuit I gave ok! I gave because Kacheek was like DEAD hunger. Jasmine bought so much of food for Kacheek but it didn't want to have my potato biscuit. Let it die lah. Whatelse, the Kacheek also so action.

This happens when you have your sister with you and both of you feel bored.

Another one.

Look at her! She was concentrating in her Facebook. Oops. Sorry. I mean she was addicted to it and can't leave the page?


Jasmine's retarded Dolphy. Ah. No I am not jealous.

As I said, I'll post a few pictures. For now, 5, ok?


Term break is here now. I don't know what I am going to spend my time with. Sigh. Why must I slack. Sigh. Why am I so lazy!? I wish I can read like a bullet train. Jasmine is the example for a bullet train. Seriously I tell you! She can read a book a day! I mean...no matter how thick is that.




. . . . . . Today is Saturday. I am so lazy to create a new post, so I continue it with my yesterday's.




See him - Chea! He and the Rat-a-too-ee thing. This was taken at GSC, Times Square.

But no, we didn't watch it at GSC. This time is more special, at Imax. The screen is so friggin huge until you feel like an ant to that piece of screen. Seriously. And the sound system is like way better than GSC's and TGV's. Chea got shock for a few times. Not forgetting the popcorns too. There isn't any seeds in the popcorns. In GSC's and TGV's, their popcorn has those tiny hard seed in it.

It's really yummy I tell you. But sorry lah, I didn't take any pictures of it.

I like rat-a-too-ee. The rat is so friggin cute! The rat is a little chef. Hahahahaha. The guy which is a human can't cook. And the human is the rat's machine to cook. Hahaha. It's really funny lah. Rat and human. Hahaha. Aisyeh! It's better if you watch lah! Darn cute! =3

Anyway thanks to Brenda and Chea Choong for their companion. Ah. Without them, I don't think I can go to the cinema today!

We saw many lalas today too. People with "kuih lapis" socks, fake tutu skirts and striking colors of tops. Wth. There's like millions of lala gangs. Whatever lah. We ate ice cream! Yummy! (Jasmine, COOKIES & CREAM!) Chea ate cotton candy, which is so yuck! I think they added overdose of purple and pink coloring. Brenda ate vanilla. =3

Labels: