<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 11 August 2007
I hope you know that this is nothing.
19:48

Since Jasmine demanded for a new post today, so, I am posting one now. I am feeling so honoured as Jasmine reads my blog. Ok whatsoever not.

I went for shopping today and I spent more than RM200+. Well, yea. I spent RM200 for my 2 new pair of shoes from Nine West and the rest is just one top from Topshop. I know. Nine West, why are they so cheap. It's because they were like...RM60 - Rm150. I tell you hor, it's like a bonus ok. I've never ever ever seen some shoes with some brand that cheap ok! The shoes I chose were supposed to be RM390. And I got it for RM100 for each pair.

For that, I am feeling so effin lucky. I like shopping. I can't stress how much I love shopping. But the problem is, I don't have that much of cash to shop as I want. Ah. MNG is like not on sale as before. Sigh. Sadness!

Whatever still, I got two pairs of shoes from Nine West already, what can I wish for more? Ah! It's like heaven! Love between materials and humans. Ohh. I really like the top and my shoes anyway. Ok. I better stop talking about that.

After about 2 hours of shopping, I decided to stop because I wanted to see somebody. Ah. I should have continued my shopping phase because I like shopping so much. I wonder why am I that stupid and dumb. Sigh. Whatsoever. Let bygones be bygones.

To the happier subject for tomorrow; Jasmine's coming to my dad's condo after 2129377823481 centuries. I am so so happy and I so can't wait for her to come! We were like so stunned and shocked and everything else when we knew her dad and mom allowed her to come by!

Now we are both happy people! =)

We so can't wait for tomorrow. Wheeeee~! Life is so good. I wonder what'll we do tomorrow. But I know she's coming. But no shopping. Boo like heck. Booooo.

Anyway, tomorrow is my last day of happy happy joy joy. Sigh. I'm back to studying-like-heck phase on Monday again. PMR is like in 2 weeks time, if I minus eat sleep everything else. Ah. It's getting more scary and I've no idea how am I gonna live with it since I don't study much and I don't like studying much. Hopefully I can study 'cause my tutor is going to Australia to babysit his nieces; Jessica and Cheryl. Puterians should know who they are, 'cause Jessica was in Form 5 when we, Form 1 batches in 2005.

Since my tutor is going away for his holidays or babysitting, I should have more time to revise and study my lessons since I slacked for more than 2 years. So far, I've finish my History syllabus and Form 1 Living Skills. That's all. So little right. I don't care, I am so gonna finish them by the holidays. I'll try to, because I would be having lots of time during the August's break and days without tuitions. Seriously, I am now hoping that I will not slack during the break. I've no idea but I like to slack.

Gah. Why God why!?

Maybe it's meant to be that I will be slacking throughout my whole life. Maybe it's fated to be that I'll be as lazy as this and as dumb as a donkey. Life is life.

It's not like I change anything that is fated to be. I wish I could. I want to be the Goddess of Mercy, so I can help every human on earth if I want to. No I am not saying that I am merciful. I am very mean infact. Right!?

Never mind. Whatever happens, it'll happen and I've to bear with it. Sigh. Whatever happened between Leon and I are meant to be, and bla happened just because of the same reason too. Ah. Jasmine knows. And I don't plan to tell anyone about it except Jasmine. I know Jasmine fails to understand that but I don't understand that myself too.

Whatsoever lah. He can do whatever he wants. Whether he likes jatuh or not, I don't care. As long as......bla. Ahhhhhh. Life is life.

Anyway, I'll be sitting for another 2 more assessments in September before PMR in October. I've no idea whether I can finish my syllabus or no and get pretty A's for PMR. I'll give this to God. Hah.

Seriously I have nothing to blog about but due to Jasmine's demand, I blogged. Although this is VERY short, but at least I posted right?

Labels: