Why didn't i blog for the past few weeks? Everyone knows why. Its the friggin' PMR. Yea, PMR.
PMR PMR PMR! I love studying.I seriously feel a bit afraid as the 1st of October is coming nearer. Ah. Hopefully i'll do well. But i doubt so, because i am stupid. Too stupid to not even get 70 and above. Sigh.
Anyway, am not going to Sri Cempaka as they increased their fees by 50% and my dad said it's not worth it. My dad went to Wesley Methodist yesterday and applied for my brother and i. Yea, my brother. Guess when's the entrance exam? November. The 1st and 2nd of November. Their exam scope is just what i've learnt. Goodness. I thought i don't need to study anymore after PMR. I better try my best to get into Wesley Methodist or else i'll be going to a government school. I am so not going to a government school anymore. I am sick of it.
PMR countdown: 16 days more. Its near! So, maybe i'll go off now and blog after PMR.
*I didn't do
that well for the PMR trials. I mean, i didn't get any A's. Curse Living Skills as it was just
a mark close to an A, and Malay & Geography for
a mark to a B. Yes, i got the same marks for Geography and Malay. Congrats to my darling Jasmine who got 7A's.
:DP/S: I have a lot of things to say actually, but, the time doesn't permits me so, i have to end my post here today. I promise i'll spill 101% of my beans after PMR. I blogged to say hi and i am not dead as my blog's dead. Thanks to PMR. AND OH! Good luck to Form 3 students who are going to sit for PMR on the 1st of October! I know you guys are smart so no worries okay!
:DDLabels: Rants