<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 16 October 2007
I know what you did last Raya.
21:45

Is it that hard to say Puteri as Puteri instead of "PrInCeSs SkEwL"?

Seriously. I know that puteri is princess in terms of language in malay from english. But, i doubt that Puteri is named as PRINCESS SCHOOL for god's sake. Can anyone tell me that Puteri is PrInCeSs SkEwL? Is that the school's registered name?

I have no idea why students would want to put Puteri as princess skewl instead of SK PUTERI, or SMK PUTERI or even short form, PUTERI. And i have no idea whether they could spell SCHOOL. Is it that difficult to spell school? They only consist of 6 letters and 5 different type of alphabets; S, C, H, O and L!

To me, so whatever, they're such retards that they could even humiliate their own school's name which is a victory. Its not like i LOVE Puteri that much anyway. I do love Puteri somehow, but, in a way, i do not like it. (Thanks to their quota system, which sides the Malays only. Its MALAYSIA, i know.) But, since the government is so happy making KAMI and crap, why must Malaysia be so favoritism. Sigh.

MALAYSIA IS MALAYSIA.

Okay, i am not involving myself in politics and as what you might like to call it as, RACISM TOPICS.

The end of those.

Next, i went to Malacca yesterday for some open house. I dont know where that was so who cares. I left KL with my uncle at about 1pm and reached there at about 2 something? And i ate delicious food like some chicken, ketupat, and some other types of food. I am not forgetting the dessert. YUMMY. I didnt take pictures of the food as i was very hungry so i couldnt care less about eating. Then after eating yummy food, i hd some grapes. The grapes were sweet!

After that, my cousin and i went to their tv room to read/watch tv. There's a lot of kids there! And i eventually fell asleep on their sofa. =.='

I did not sleep that long anyway. I think it was a 30 minutes nap. After that i felt like eating again so i went to the food. When i followed my cousin to see her mommy first, i saw IRENA! Irena is my school mate. Seriously i was shock to see her there. Out of all places, we saw each other in Malacca!

:D

Then we went around to see the huge (well the house was not THAT huge) house. We talked and then we went back to the tv room and watched tv. There were a lot of noise when we went there. Why you think?

Its because of the 3 boys, trying to be power rangers. The 3 boys were chinese, indian and malay. They were making too much noise until an uncle was saying, "CINA INDIA MELAYU, come here come here, you all cant fight. Come, hold hands! MERDEKA!" and all of us started laughing. Seriously, the boys were resembling the main races in Malaysia. =.='

After that, there's this small girl was playing with her brother. Unfortunately, it doesnt look decent at all. If your mind were corrupted, you'll know what it is. (heavy pictures posted ahead but i didnt get to take a picture with Irena)

Not so soon with pictures, yet. After a short while, Irena got to go back to Seremban, so, my cousin and i read TSGS that i brought. We read, read and read. When it was about 7, we went for dinner. I mean, we were still there when we were eating dinner. Eating all those leftovers since there's a lot of food left from the afternoon.

After eating, we went back to the tv room. I watched the tv and my cousin was still reading. I watched The Incredible Hulk? I dont know. Beh.

We left Malacca at about 8pm. Since we know that the highway is having a heavy traffic, so, my uncle decided to use the old road to go back to KL. From Malacca we went to Masjid Tanah, Port Dickson (yeah, so what!? i get to see the sea at night okay!), Sepang (F1 circuit and KLIA! :] ) and Putrajaya (LAUGH ALL YOU WANT. i've never been to Putrajaya before). By the time i reach my uncle's house was at about 11pm. I mean Puchong. My auntie was still hungry so we went to some mamak shop and ate. Yum. I love food. The apam + coconut milk was good. And since i didnt eat roti canai and drink dal (?) for a long time, so, i should say its good. Beh. I love food. Yum.

After that, my uncle sent me home as he's the one who picked me up from my dad's house. Sigh. I reached home at 12 MIDNIGHT. The end.

Today i went to see my dad's Alphard. Babi fool, that took me almost 3 hours in that workshop. Sigh.

PICTURES!

Around the house;

Look at the chandelier!

Look at the cake! So colorful. And oh, its a fruit cake.

THE TV ROOM. Look at the lights. Look like aura. *falls in love*

My cousin and the backyard.

Its something near the fountain sort of thing. Fine, i dont know how to explain. I dont know which word to use. Its something that my cousin stepped on when she took the picture above.

This girl is darn malu i tell you.

Lemme introduce. This is the girl who played with her brother roughly.

He was saying "MERDEKA" over and over again like a robot so i decided to edit this picture and make him look like a statue. But he looked like a ghost in the end.


OKAY! Seriously. Pictures below has a bit of adult contents.

I TOLD YOU!

Maybe she was having fun until must cover her brother's mouth. =.='

She's not camera shy.

Another stunt!

No comments.

No comments, aagain. =.='

I seriously have no idea what were they doing.




I suppose this is the end of this post.

My cousin reading TSGS.


P/S: Thanks to them that they made me laugh 'til my stomach ached.

Labels: