I've always wondered what is a true friend. What are the criterias does a true friend has? I have no idea what is a true friend because, all of them seem fake to me. Until now, i still dont have the trust towards my friends. None of them seem genuine to me.
I know friends are influential. We all tend to follow them from every angle. I wonder how are we going to live on like that. Personally i have never got a clique of friends. I've never have a constant bunch of friends like others have. And yet there's people who say that i am snobbish. What else, they're juniors. They are like 2 years younger than me.
When the new term of 2007 were about to start, a girl a batch of 2007 Form 1, asked me whether am i snobbish. She even clarify that someone told her that i am a snob. Well, its not me to judge me. The thing is she doesnt even know me. I think girls gossip will remain like this. I can not say that everyone likes me. I know there's a lot of people detest me like crazy enough to make a voodoo doll of me and poke it with needles. (WHAT THE HECK! VOODOO DOLLS.)
There's nothing i could do anyway. Its them to judge me like that, and its them to spread that useless sort of thoughts. I know Jasmine has gone through like that. Some people are over jealous about Jasmine's talents until they got to tell another, "if i were you, i would kick her ass and kiss your butt" sort of thing. GIRLS GOSSIP SESSION.
I have lots of friends, i've meet a lot of people like the 7s. So far, i'm ok with the 7s. :D
I know Jasmine when we were in primary school. Lots of things like me thinking that this chubby sister of mine is a
stuck up bitch. That was when were younger. What we know at that age? We know how to cry, talk, cry and talk again.
People at that age tends to cry easily if they lose a friend. But now it doesnt seem to be serious when i lose one. I can still remember that when we were younger, like maybe year 1 or 2, we used to say, "I DOE WAN TWO FWEN YIU EH NI MO!" That was the most popular sentence uttered from our mouth when we were at younger age if there's any arguments.
Jasmine & i were in the same class when we were Form 1s in 2005. We have a lot of disagreements during that year for god knows why. We used to dislike each other for god knows why (again). I wonder why actually. Well, everyone change from time to time.
I appreciate that Jasmine is my friend. I will not know what to do if i dont know her. She's my listener. She knows me well better than anyone else. She can read my mind. :] Whatever heck i am thinking off, she will know no matter how. Maybe she put some chip into my head and she can access it by her mind? Ooooooh.
How Jasmine & i became close? God knows.
Where else for Jane, my darling who-loves-my-grandmother's-chicken-rice is cuteeee. I know her when we were in primary too. We were in the same class for 4 years. Of course not in a row! We were in the same class during Year 5, Year 6, Form 2 and Form 3. We talk, laugh and live together!
I can assure you that if she's not in class because she's sick or anything, i would feel bored in class. She's like the light of the class to me. I go to school because of her. I have her to brightens up my day even if i am down. Jane NEARLY cried when i was away for my Cempaka's entrance exam. She still denies it. Aw sweety Jane. We're close because we have to face each other every Thursday for last year and every Wednesday this year. So we talk a lot and became closer.
The rest of the 7s, well, of course except Joyce because she's not in Puteri this year. (JOYCE'S COMING BACK TO PUTERI!) I'm happy to have you guys as friends. :]
Even
if (JUST IF!) i am not staying in Puteri, i will miss you guys as you guys are with me for this year. I'm used to the whole gang except Joyce this year. I mean the environment where i got to see TBO, Geraldine, Kumii and
emo guitarist Ru talk and laugh together. I am a watcher! :D
I love you guys anyway although i used to DISLIKE you guys for some reason. But i am okay with you all now. For some reason, you guys make me happy in a way. The 7s seems to be...okay to me in front of my face.
Well i dont know how you guys treat me behind my back.
ANYWAY JOYCE LAU I WANNA SEE YOU BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS START. Thats if possible. And i wanna hang out with the 7s before i come back to KL, to where i wish to be during the holidays.
AND OF COURSE I WANNA SEE MY GIRLFRIEND IN KL.
Y She owes me ice-cream and we're suppose to watch lots of korean dramas, shop, drink a cup of tea, and yack.
Gugugaga.
P/S: HUH! Jasmine! I blogged! What can you say for more? I wonder how can you read my mind? Do you have some magic on me until you can read my mind? OH. I fail to lie to you. WHY WHY WHY!? I am so innocent and pure, how can i fail to lie to you? Well maybe its because you know me too well.
Labels: Friends