<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 13 October 2007
Requiem.
18:27

I dont think that this is requiem as this post or BLOG has nothing to do with music pieces, seriously. (but i think requiem sounds good) I am not Mozart nor Chopin. Not even a musician. What the heck is wrong with my brains in choosing this post title. Mind my dysfunctional brains. So let me go straight to what i wanted to say about with the help of my dysfunctional brains.

Maybe i am wrong in some points. Or maybe not.

I do wonder sometimes. Do i like chicken? Chicken is somehow okay in a way. He seems to be nice sometimes. And somehow i would think he is a good guy. (ALTHOUGH I KNOW HE IS NOT) He'll never be a good guy anyway i guess. My girlfriend cant stress how hard she has to redigest the fact that i quite like chicken at first, but, i was not that serious towards chicken as he is and was not my choice of my cup of tea. I do think he is a play boy, and its the fact that no one can deny. He is born to be a play boy, i suppose. All i hear everytime is, once he gets rejected, he'll go after another girl. What i mean is he asks a few girls at one shot to be his girlfriend. So we will not know who are the back ups. Somehow, but i dont know how, and why, i do think he is quite okay in looking.

Jasmine 'knocked me' in my head to wake me up from my nonsensical mentality. I mean, she talked a bit of the flaws to me. Well i suppose he is not the choice of tea i should choose anyway. I'd rather choose lion compare to chicken.

Just that day, chicken texted me to ask whether we got a chance to be together. I said why not as nothing is impossible (BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY WAYS!) and if he's alright, we should start of as friends and i dont dare to get committed in any relationships now or we could try it out. And he rapidly replied saying he does not want this as a "try out". Instead, he wants it as a "serious relationship". BOHWOH. I was all shock, wondering whether he meant it or no. In the end, i do not think that he is THAT serious to think of that. He has many girlfriends in the past. What a play boy i thought.

I did not plan to tell anyone at first. Then, i realize i have no one to tell this out. So i indirectly talked about this to Jasmine. Jasmine the genius could read my mind told the whole point and what can i do, i can not deny. She still thinks i like chicken i suppose. I do not like chicken. He looks good from some angle. That is what i like about chicken. Thats all.

I do not plan to tell this to some girl as she DETEST chicken. (FINE IT'S JANE) So Jasmine and i kept this as a secret for a few days. Now, i do not think its necessary for me to keep this as a secret as i do not care about this anymore. It is not like i will die without chicken. I will only die without Jasmine and Jane, and maybe the rest of the 7.

That day, in school, when Jasmine asked me to ask Jane who would she choose in a choice of lion and chicken. And i accidentally say chicken as Calvin, what the heck. Now, Jane thinks i like him. What a boo.

In conclusion, i do not like him because of his personality. I think is personality is rubbish. Dogs would not want him as their food even if they're dead hungry. They would rather eat left over food prepared by the humans i think. Gahhh.

.
.
.
.

Anyway its Raya today. Everything seems so boring to me. I went to see my dad's Toyota Alphard and it was okay. Then i went for my twice a year groceries shopping. SHOCKINGLY TODAY MY DAD BOUGHT THINGS WHICH CAME UP IN LIKE, 4 TROLLEYS? We used to have 2 trolleys nonetheless. But, today was like...a kabooom.

And oh i went through my pictures file and i saw lots of pictures i took during the time when i did not have my laptop. There's one of the picture i took somewhere around Taman Ujong. It's really pretty if you see it directly from that place.

I have lots of pictures anyway but i am super lazy to post up. So i'll post a few.

P/S: I went to Genting yesterday night and reached home at 4am! GR. AND OH JOYCE IS BACKKK JOYCE IS BACKKK. I am so going to see her soon! And now i am feeling worried as my IC's gone. I've no idea where i misplaced it. HOPEFULLY I'LL FIND IT OUT! I am scared... *cries like a baby* gugugagaga.


I was "dating" with Jasmine there on that day when i took this picture. I can still remember that we bought a lot of papers and we were supposed to carry for Ru wth.

ROMA POMA! (?)

A bit of it.
Yum.

Who said you cant get high while eating ice-cream at BR? (i changed it from Baskin Robbins 31 to BR because Zachary [Jasmine's brother] is a perfectionist according to Jasmine, and he claims that its BR, not Baskin Robbins 31. Jasmine, is your brother happy now?

I know you see FOS. THE WHOLE PICTURE LOOKS DARK! THATS WHY I NEED MY COREL PAINTSHOP BACK! I dont know how to use Adobe Photoshop CS2, seriously. Its friggin confusing.



This looks scary fingers.


HEAVEN'S TREE! :DDD

IN MEMORIES OF JASMINE'S DOG. Welcome new tortoise.

Labels: