I went to Jasmine's blog after she said, "I'm updating my LiveJournal soon enough. Check it out later, okay?"
Of course i was itchified because the last time she updated it was...1 week 3 days (according to her) ago. Then... The page was refreshing because she updated it. I was expecting for another CSI picture. BUT...!
OMG.
Seriously. O. M. G.
Let me clarify it.
OH MY GOD!

She. Is. Really. Crazy. Over. Jeong. Hoon.
I can't believe my eyes when i saw that.
Soon after that i called her on my cell and talk to her. She claims to not warn me before that because she didn't know that i am that
gatal to go to her blog too soon.
I told her that she's in love with Kim Jeong Hoon.
She said me too because i have boyfriends all over.
True enough. After i divorce Lee Wan...

Ji Hoon is my recent husband.
Not only that...

Chi Lam is my hidden boyfriend.
Yeah, total sweat but who cares. I think they look hot.
I seriously think that Kim Jeong Hoon looks like a sissy. Not really, but yeah, because of his eyes. His eyes are like girls'. So sexy. His eyes are shiny. Ooh la la. I think its time for orgasm after talking about these guys.
Okay lah i admit! Kim Jeong Hoon is quite good looking because he's like so soft. So yummy. So delicious.
Eh Jasmine, i'm not lying kie. In fact, he's quite good looking. The rating level between Ji Hoon and Jeong Hoon are the same. So, in conclusion, they're equally good.
.
.
.
This evening when we were bored, we sama-sama listen to John Hoon's songs. Omg. I can tell you that it's really good. His voice. So divine. Ah...*falls in love*. Thats how i think he's quite okay.
In conclusion, Jasmine and i oh-so-love Japanese songs but not their drama. Somehow but we don't know why, we just dislike Japanese dramas. We're very fine with Korean dramas, but not Japanese!
I think we're mind related. :)
Anyway, we're sisters, no?
Labels: Random