<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 25 December 2007
Festive greetings?
17:41

For some...unknown reason, i'm annoyed with festive greetings for real.

When someone goes "Merry Christmas", "Happy New Year", or even "Happy Chinese New Year" to me, i'll get annoyed. I don't know why, but yes, i don't like it. It's annoying, to me.

I think it's unnecessary to greet festively. I've no idea what's so important about it. For Christmas especially. I thought it was Jesus's birthday? Or death day or something like that. Sigh, why new years are so grand? It's just a new start of a new year. That's all.

On the Chinese New Year, i, too, as a chinese, do not know what is so great about it. *cries* Okay i know it's such of an embarrassment, but, whatever. I know Chinese New Year, and other festivals are really important to their own respective races and religions, but it's such a 'whatever' to me.

I know, i'm such a 'childish girl'. Ah.

To me, since...Form 1 or 2, Chinese New Year's nothing to me. Getting red packets are really boring. It doesn't matter if i get those red packets or not. What's important is...money. Why can't they just supply me money for my whole life, so i don't need to wait till new year to get it. Just give me money right in front of my face is better than giving red packets.

I want money.

Anyway, Christmas sounds interesting to me though. Whatsoever i feel on festivals, i'll still wish you guys a very Merry Christmas.

I know some people would get offended because of this, but, aiyah, up to you. Its my own thoughts anyway.

Labels: