
Oh I LOVE THIS.
This post is splitted with another tag because the pictures i posted are oversized. Urgh. I think next time i need to make it as 320x240.

The Chandeliar at the lounge in Regency Hotel.

The lounge.

After checking in & rest & etc, we went to the temple to get things done. Look at those roofs. So sharp. =3

Then later at night, i had some supper. Surprisingly they do have nasi lemak...teh tarik...
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/5200/dsc03488io4.jpg
& those roti. I took a choice of teh tarik and roti pisang. Oh i love bananas. Yummy. The one who did teh tarik, etc are malays. Thai malays to be precise. They're from the border, so they could speak malay and thai. The guy who did that teh tarik worked in KL before, so, lagi better. He could speak malay like a malaysian.
My dad likes their teh tarik and roti sardin.
The way the guy did the teh tarik is really different. He tarik the susu, not the teh + susu.

The next day, we went to the market to buy clothes, and whatnot. The things there are very cheap. And yes of course...*coughs* pirated goods. The picture above are actually the view from the highest floor of the parking building.

After "marketing", we went back to the hotel. Then i went to the left opposite shopping center. Since my mom was crazy with this...Boots Pharmacy, so i joined her. I bought so many shower gels and things made from UK. And the picture above showed how much we spent there. 1000+. I wonder if this happens in Malaysia. 0.0

While my mom and i were shopping in that Boots Pharmacy, my dad was in Central, buying his things. After spending money there, he got this lucky draw coupon and asked my mom and i to see whether we got anything. In the end, we got nothing. What the heck. We wasted time there.
Everything was in Thai language. Oh dang. My dad's coupon number was like 010 something. But the coupon that was selected was 022. Guess how the lady said that number in Thai? Soon song song bla bla bla. I was like what!? SOON SONG SONG. It reminds me of...soon you'll be song. Ok never mind. I don't mean the singing one. I meant the song in cantonese. =.=
Then later, we remembered my brother's birthday is the next day. So we went to the hotel's restaurant to celebrate his birthday.

We got him a piece of miserable cake. =.=


Look at his annoying face.
Then, we went back to the hotel room to play Black Jack 21. Every night in Thailand we play that.
After waking up the next day, we went to Central again. While walking...i saw....

Shin-goon's look-a-like clothes. Jasmine, remember this? We were like OH PINK! Or was it another color? But i know its something like this sort of design.
After killing time in Central, we then went to Dianaaaa! There's where the "pe thai" located. Ok not really. Its like...2-3km far. While walking, we saw people in "tuk tuk" going to "pe thai". Then i told my dad, "people are smart sitting in 'tuk tuk' going to "pe thai" but you are stupid to listen and walk to "pe thai"." Yeah, he listen to people and this is what we got. Because of him.

Okay, okay. This is Diana.
Inside Diana, i saw this.

I didn't know that other than Dairy King, they also have Dairy Queen.
Then i walked and walked and walked. I saw this dead pond.

But the "fountain" thing was nice in design. The "fountain" thing looks jungle-ish.

Then later at night, we went back, played Black Jack and slept.
Next day...

I took random pictures while walking. Eh i can't kill my habits okay.

This is the abandoned building.

They have zebra crossway everywhere.

These are cars. =.='
Back in the hotel, i realized they have Christmas trees everywhere.

This is the huge one.

This is the huge-medium one. Oh what the heck am i talking.

This is the medium sized one.

And this is the 2 kucimiao one. Okay i mean small.
Then we decided to go for a body massage at Kosit Hotel.

This is my brother's huge eyes. In the 'tuk tuk' car.



Somewhere. I took these randomly. When i was in the 'tuk tuk'.

This is the Kosit Hotel.

In front of the entrance, they put the king's picture on display. (the king's birthday was coming, that's why.)

This is the massage center's entrance.

The words in Thai.

Now in English. I've no idea why they called it as ancient massage. Is that really ancient? (the stupid light ruined the picture)
For dinner, we went to some restaurant. I saw this coconut, and i took the picture, randomly, again.

Then later at night, i went to the 'mamak stall' again to eat my roti pisang + teh tarik. Coincidentally i saw 2 'tuk tuk' - one front, one back. It was easy for me to take pictures of their front and back then. I took it, and, planned to show everyone who has yet to go to Thailand.

The butt. The backside.

And the front.
After taking those 'tuk tuk''s pictures, i took the hotel's picture too.

Since it was the last day, we all decided to sleep late as we want to sleep in the car the next day in the journey back home.
The next day, while my dad was checking out, i decided to take the king's picture in Regency.

Practically, the king's picture was everywhere because the king's birthday was coming. According to the Thai's, they said the king's birthday is on the 3rd of December.
There's one HUGE picture of the king somewhere near Odean Shopping Center.
Anyway...i think thats all.
Oh yeah. Because of my mom, i took several random pictures. She was saying i take every single thing and she asked me to take picture of the plants, and i did.

This is located somewhere near the door in the lobby. I think it looks unique. Thats why i took it. Then my mom was saying the statement above.

The plant.

Another unique thing.

The plants, again.
Then i left the hotel, went to some temple again. After that, we left for KL. When we were in the immigration, we saw 3 stupid people taking picture there. Seriously. They were taking picture when they were letting the officer to chop the passport. My mom was like, "they're taking pictures like they even take pictures when they're about to go to jail."
Seriously. I thought i was mad enough to take pictures of plants. I didn't know that there's others who would take pictures at the immigration, happily.
Labels: Traveling And Events