I do believe that some people doesn't appreciate their friends at first, but when it comes to leaving them, they'll appreciate them. Maybe i took things for granted. Or no. I do have friends since i was a kid. It's that they dislike me for some reason 0.0 which i don't know. I'll be leaving Puteri for good to Wesley Methodist in a short while. & after that, i won't get to see you guys anymore. I do feel sad over it 'cause i've never gone through this sort of thing before. It's quite saddening.
Although i'm going, my heart will be with you guys. Until you guys graduate. :D
Friends i know during secondary period have been nice to me. Except some, like Jasmine. xD Okay, i was kidding. This post is created just to show gratitude towards them.
P/S: Friends from Puteri,
only. If you think i didn't want to blog about non-Puteri-ans, sorry lah, this post is only for Puteri-ans. (L)

Firstly, i would like to show my gratitude wholeheartedly to Jasmine Kok. If it wasn't her, I WILL NOT STUDY FOR PMR. I would still be playing around, not touching any books at all, be an idiot just before PMR. No joke! Just because i saw her studying like crap for PMR, i felt bad and dumb inside, so i studied. Well, studying a little is better than nothing, no? (L)(L)
I knew this girl when we were in...Year...Year...it's either Year 5 or Year 6. I mean when we talked. I saw her when i was in Year 2. I can still remember that because she walked passed me with that LC face when we were in Year 2. Since then, i think she's LC. (SHE DIDN'T NOTICE ME!) Anyway, yeah, she was in the better class. For...2 years in primary, i'm one class below her. Okay lah, i'm stupider than her in short.
We became sisters, somehow during the end of Form 2 i think. I don't know how, really. Then this year, it upgraded to girlfriends, not sisters. (EDIT: if we break up, we'll become sisters again. =.=') Due to the status upgrade, we'll be involved in our "distance relationship". xD Oooooh i really miss those times we were in the same class in 2005. Not really, because we fight a lot in class.
Eh, that time we weren't close enough to talk around so of course lah. And what else, i disliked her and she strongly disliked me. I can remember us fought until don't wanna talk, because i didn't want to obey her orders. I sat with Fiona in the science lab. She didn't like it because she
knows i will make hell of noise with Fiona, and she wanted the class to be silent. Lalala.
OH YES I FORGOT! My Maths marks was once higher than hers! :D:D:D That was in Year 6 only. What a disappointment. *cries*
Now, she's becoming more annoying than ever.
Why?
ASK ME ASK ME!
Because she is watching Mawang now. & she even downloaded the soundtrack!
What a bish.
Another, Jane Yeow
YECK PEI. Without her in class, i'll be sleeping during lessons because lessons in school are real dead boring. Because of her, the atmosphere in class changed into laughter from death. I know Jane Yeow when we were younger, i think. I think it was...Year 3 or 4. We weren't that close that time though.
We became closer, but still friends, in Year 5 because we were in the same class. In Year 6, we became closer again, but, she disliked me that year though. I don't know why. (i guess everyone hates me) She was always with Elaine, hanging around with Elaine, etc. I can remember her crushing on Calvin Wong during Year 6. &...things happened. That's undisclosed! Thats the sisters' matters.
Slowly, year by year, we became closer, then in Year 8, we became 'close friends' kinda. We became sisters because we go to tuition every Thursday last year and Wednesdays this year. Her mom car pools me, so yeah, we became closer. I'll know every darn little secret about her. & she'll know mine too. Okay, just a lil.
She's there for me when i need her. In school. It's that, i love her lah. I even heard that her face was in this "i'm going to cry" sort of expression when i was away for the Sri Cempaka entrance examination. Even when i went to her house a few days ago to take my discs back and give her things, she hugged me and i saw her eyes. Her eyes are like, "i'm going to cry" again. Sigh.
I wonder how am i going to survive in Wesley without her.
Jane's the most adorable person you can find. She's good at debating, as she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. We even used to plan to work in the same firm. xD Lawyer was once my ambition too okay. If you don't believe, you ask Jane.

It is her, WEERU HO, who often
merajuk when we don't want to tell her things. Or in another expression, she'll go, "ANIYAAAAA!" with that pout.
In school, she'll always say, "LET'S GO SHOPPING IN KL!"
She likes cam whoring. She loves no one but
me Matt. Oopsie daisy.

IT'S KUCI!
Okay, Kumuta Palan. I am sorry for KUCI. KUCI's a new name for you, my dear.
Anyway yes. I know her when i was in Year 6, because we were the only sesat-ed people in Mr Jabar's class. From her sitting beside Harsimirit, she migrated to beside me. Slowly just because we were the sesat-ed girls in Mrs Ong's and Mr Jabar's we became close. Somehow but i don't why and how, she became my best friend.
When we broke up as best friends, i became depressed.

Okay, don't ask for further story.

She's a real nice person when you get to know her. She might look like a bish out there, but she's really nice. We went out right after PMR, to Jusco, and walked like dings and ate at Sushi King. xD Those were the days. I'm going to miss this KUCI.

The girl on left; Katherine Lim. She's the TBO - The Blur One. Sometimes she goes, "Huh? What? Pardon? Repeat again."
Although she looks good out, she's not, really. Never judge one by it's cover. She's really aggressive and she has energy to kick you to England.
Okay lah, since i was mean for 3 sentences, i shall say something nice about her.
Without her, i would have to walk home every time when i stay back in school. Without her, i wouldn't have gone to Encik Khalil's class to improve a little Malay. Without her, i will not know anyone who would have love soup as much as her. Okay wth. Ignore my last sentence.
The girl on right; Joyce Lau.
Dingdingding. She is memang nice so i can say nuts lah.
I can remember when she guessed something right. She likes to do something that you least expect. Although we're not as close as close friends, she's still my friend. The thing i won't forget is that, when she returns, i'm leaving. Sad case. Joy cee lau.
As i have nuts to say about her, i shall end it about her here.

This girl likes to say, "Yuenmay shucks!" For some reason, which i don't know.
Maybe that's what a flat-nose-girl would say to her friend all the time.
This is the girl who has the nick name - Lord Voldemort because Lord Voldemort doesn't have a nose.
This is the girl who burps in front of her friends and say, "oh excuse me."
This is the girl who likes singing in public.
This is the girl whom i know since kiddy years.
This is the girl who is dating Weeru.
This is the girl who carries the name Geraldine Liew.

To be honest, she's not my close friend. The reason why i pin her up here is because she brightens my day by singing Mr Bean's theme song. She made me laugh throughout the year.
She's Mrs Bean, and bum bum Jas altogether.
And yes, she's also an
amateur PROFESSIONAL butt slapper.
JASMINE LEE! You won't be hitting my butt anymore. xD
I'm going to miss it, unfortunately.

Her name's Karyn Choo, someone who'll kiss girls. Jane and i got the kiss in class and we jumped.
Quote Jane, "AIYER I DON'T WANT TO GET MY FIRST KISS FROM A GIRL. YER YER YER! YUCK! *rubs face*"
After that, Karyn could only laugh her butt off. Karyn's a really nice person, although she has interest in girls. I think she's not interested in girls anymore?
Who cares, anyway, she's still...after all, Karyn Choo.

Swea Mun Siow is some cutie pie in Zeta. She is darn cute when she's laughing, and talk. For some reason, we people in Zeta thinks she's cute. She used to have some good waves. But due to laziness, she stopped making it good. Instead, she cut her hair short.
We're partially close, not that close, but quite. She's my Mandarin "teacher". Jane and i go hunting for her when we need to understand some Mandarin. She's also smart.
Although sometimes she acts like one typical Chinese who speaks Chinese only, but seriously, her English is also good.
I was shock, when i know that she's also good at Chinese. Okay whatever it is, she's good at both languages. That's Swea Mun Siow, also known as Xue Wen Siow.
.
.
In conclusion, I won't forget you guys, ever. I don't think i could visit you guys 'cause i heard from my soon-to-be schoolmates said that the school prepares too much homework. So i don't think i'll have the time to travel to Seremban, or even online during weekdays. Don't worry okay, you can email me! :)
I'll sure reply, even if i reply late. Just understand lah.
Wth man, what am i talking, no one will email. =.='
Anyway, (L)(L).
To all Puteri-ans, work hard! Tell me those updates about Puteri when i'm away. Text me if you have to too. (L)
OH YES I FORGOT SOMEONE!

MY MOMMY! (L)
To Pamela Lai: I don't like your sifat long. xD
I purposely let the picture to be oversize, to make Pamela impress. xD Okay lah. No lah. Its because i've no choice.
Labels: Friends