<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 20 October 2007
I'm everything i am.
18:06

It's 3:14am in the morning now, and i've yet to snore. Well its because i am going to the airport soon, to fly!

Fine, i'm flying to England to study. I like going to England. Going to Kent College. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY no need to see those who show monkey faces to me.

NOT.

It's so not funny and happy to me wtf.

Okay the end.

I am actually going to the airport to collect my dad's god brother's grandchildren, daughter and son-in-law who came down all the way from Melbourne, Australia. With 6 of them in a family, they wouldn't fit into a Mercedes Benz so my dad, offered to fetch them to help his god brother. Sigh.

Yes, i know now it's MONDAY.

MONDAY IS A SCHOOLING DAY.

But i'm skipping school and am happily in KL. I'm not going back to school 'til the last week of school. Letter will be sent to school. (SHIT! Joyce's, Geraldine's, Katherine's and Kumuta's presents are still with me. Darn that maid who placed my wrapper somewhere. I wanna see them before the school term ends.)

So...i am skipping...for...9 days.

Tralala.

I mean, what's the school's problem by not letting me skip school when i actually do what i do in school at home - waste time. Furthermore, i'm going to sit for the entrance exam at Wesley Methodist School this Thursday and Friday. (yes Brenda yes. our darn exam!) I've no idea whether i'll get in although 60 students are competing for 10 vacancies. I pity the Form 3 batch of 2008 because there'll be about 70-90 students competing for ONE vacancy?

Ah.

I will still try. I am sitting for 5 papers okay!

Brenda, i pity us because...we'll still have to study although your FTE is going away soon but you have to sit for extra papers JUST to apply for a school. Sigh. BUT WHAT'S WORST THAT, all Form 3, after PMR, studying just to get into that school. Sigh whywhywhy. But what to do, just to get out from Seremban, i gotta study for a few days.

In school, i play and yack. At home, i sleep and dream.

Which is better?

Of course sleep and dream, right?

Well, i know, some of you will be like, "PLAY AND YACK! Got friends mah yadayada!" but to me, staying at home is better. I feel more comfortable lying on the bed with aircond and fan, than sitting in the aircond room in school stamping books.

I don't mind stamping books though. It's quite fun actually.

But, whatever it is, i rather be in KL.

Anyway i am really happy last Saturday. After 2 years craving for ballet, i finally went for a class. Even if i can't continue, i am happy that i could go for one class. Tralala. It was hard for me to do the barre work at first because i didn't dance for like...4 years? Then, i enjoyed the centre work. :)

I like this centre work - with a word waltz in it. That's nice. And it's fast. Lalala. The way the teacher talks that day reminds me of my old ballet class's teacher.

Memories...sigh.

P/S: I actually posted this after 15 hours i created this post, wth.

Labels: