<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Monday, 14 January 2008
I'm not alone.
21:02

You know, on the first day of school, i thought i was the only sesat-ed one from Sri Petaling and the condominium is on the lrt to Wesley. (how i know? first time, okay.)

Slowly...it turns out i'm not the only one. *sweat*



I seriously didn't know. So Jasmine and the rest, don't worry kay. Look at the...least amount of Wesleyans on the lrt. That's like a small part of them. The rest are located somewhere...maybe on the another part of the train or...still in school. Or waiting for the next train as they came up late. =)

I know lah you guys are worrying about me 'cause i'm taking lrt alone right. Aha. There, got prove that i'm not alone. I've a neighbor to go to school with as well.

She is...Li Ling. She stays opposite my block, Jasmine! I was like omg. Kakaka. So now we go to school together everyday. We car pool too! Yeay i've a car pool buddy here now.

Don't worry Jasmine, i'll always love you guys.

PS: I'm in set 1 for malay. Shocking man! How can i be in...set 2 for maths and set 3 for english when i'm in set 1 for malay? I guess my malay's always better than maths and english? Or maybe not. =/ Hmm...

Labels: