| |
disclaimer
&read before you say anything
Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.
just me
&me alone

My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.
chatty
say something nice
friends
my partners
archives
past
(:
me (:
|
Tuesday, 5 February 2008
When i was bored...
00:07
I explored my computer files. & i found things like... Do you remember, those moments we had? Had you forget? When we first knew, when we first kissed, when we first held hands. Don't you miss it?
I do, my love.
Tell me, how do you feel now. I want to know, because i care. I want you to be happy. I'd rather be, sad. I'd rather carry your sadness away from you.
I love you, my love. Tell me that you love me. "Love's the thing we want", tell me.
My love, tell me how you are now. It has been long, since we've last spoke.
I miss you, my love. Why'd you have to go?
When you walked away, you didn't turn back. I want to know why so. Did you feel anything? I felt it.
I felt sad, angry, disappointed. I felt sour. I didn't feel sugar.
I wondered, wondered deeply. When are you coming back?
Is it good there, tell me. I miss those times when you used to tell me everything.
Now, I apologize for being cold towards you in the past, my love. --- When i cry, you'll tell me not to cry. Because when i do, you will cry too. Or when i do, your heart breaks into pieces.
You always want me to be happy, no matter what happens. But that couldn't happen, because you left me with a broken heart behind.
You said you wouldn't leave me anymore. You broke your promise. I couldn't do anything to stop you from doing so.
Why did you break them? You said, you didn't mean it. To me, you didn't even care about the promises we made.
Eventually, you broke my heart even more. Who's going to mend it? No one is.
Thank you, for acting like you cared. But in fact, without me knowing, you don't care. --- There's like 2 of them. I wonder whether did i wrote them myself? Or its from somewhere? I used to copy and paste lots of things. I can't recall anything. As i said, i have a short term memory. Whatever it is, comment it. I don't care whether if its a bad one, i just want to know what you guys think, regardless whether i wrote it because i forgot. Labels: Uncategorized
| | |