Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1.) Angelic or devilish? Or a mixture of both.I'd rather label myself as devilish.
2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?Neither. 'Cause i hate rain & the hot sun.
3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?White!
4.) Who would you marry?Takeshi Kaneshiro? (OH DREAM ON!) Logically, i don't know.
5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?Many places. I want to go to Korea, Japan, Italy, France, England, Greece & many others to see the world. I would want to go to Australia or London to further my studies. Actually, i've nowhere to go.
6.) Who are you most afraid of losing?Hm. I don't know.
7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?Be alone.
8.) What is the one thing you can never tire of?Nothing.
9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?I don't know.
10.) Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?For being with him?
11.) What are the requirements that you wish for your another half?I don't know.
12.) Which type of person you hate most?I don't know. I don't specifically hate anyone.
13.) What is your ambition?I don't know. I planned to be a ballet performer, but i doubt that my dreams will come true 'cause my dad will not allow me to pursue my career in performing arts.
14.) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?Sort of.
15.) If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?Whoa. I've too many. I can't choose one of it, 'cause they're all related.
16.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?Sleep.
17.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?I don't have any.
18.) What do you think that is most important in your life?Many things.
19.) Describe your dream houseIf i were to describe my dream house, it'll be an essay about describing my dream house. So, forget it.
20.) If you were to choose a character in any movies, which character will you choose to be? (heck, my english sucks.)
GISELLE!
I TAG:1. Jasmine!
2. Corliss
3. Anyone.
4. Anyone.
5. Anyone.
6. Anyone.
7. Anyone.
8. Anyone.
Labels: Uncategorized