I got tagged by Phooisze ages ago with the letter "L" (OH maybe she knows i like L wth). It's something that you must list ten things that starts with the letter "L". So...
*coughscoughs*1) LuckI need lots of luck.
2) LondonOmgsh. I really want to go to London! Since...Form 2? I don't know. I am still finding out why i am so 'obsessed' with London. No one can tell me why 'cause i don't even know why myself. I like London more when i found out that the Royal Ballet School is in Covent Garden, London. I don't know lah. I am being stupid i think.
3) LoveI know nuts about love. I am a sucker at love. But i still choose this thing
y because it starts with the letter "L".
4) LoyLoy is a character in some ballet movie; Giselle. He's Giselle's lover. Wait, why am i talking about this?
5) LearnI am learning to learn & realize.
6) LiesYou know, sometimes people lie to protect themselves but eventually the lies will be known. Personally i lie to protect myself. The last time i lied was...ages ago. I don't find the point of lying because sooner or later it'll be known by people. What's the difference by letting them know now & later? It makes no difference, to me.
7) LaughAs you all know, i laugh for 24/7. Damn. I don't know what happened to me since...Form 1. Yes, i laugh everyday since Form 1. I used not to laugh that often when i was younger; during primary days. I guess i got this habit of laughing when i was hanging out with Fiona during Form 1. I don't know. I want to be as quiet as a mouse, really. But i can't help myself but to laugh. It's a 'bad' habit.
8) LiveLive life to it's fullest. I know some of my friends who hates life. But you have to face it. You have a long way to go. To go through the whole journey, you got to be strong. Those who hates life will make it worst. I experienced that myself. Life will be better if you love life itself. I am lovin' it. To be honest, sometimes i do think that my life sucks. But in general, everyone's life is the same. It's how you make it to be. I chose my own choice. I chose to be sad & emo. That is why i am crying every night. It's my own choice. You can choose to not care about unnecessary matters & live happily. Sometimes, the choices are limited & that will force you to choose the only hard choice in life. Well, it's in my own point of view. You might not think the same as me, so, no offense. *smiles* Sounds like i am nagging.
What the heck.9) Le MeridienIt's a hotel. I've no idea how does the rooms look like.
10) Lemon MeringueMy favorite among the 10 things i listed! It's because Lemon Meringue is from Baskin Robbins. I adore Baskin Robbins. I've other favorite ice-cream from Baskin Robbins too! Cookies & Cream, Twinberry Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake Louise, Mint Chocolate/Chocolate Mint (i forgot) & many more. I love Baskin Robbins. Lemon Meringue is nice toooooooo~!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
List out 5 presents you wish for:1) MacBook
2) go to Australia for education
3)
more $$$
4)
more holidays!
5) go to the Royal Ballet School for the summer school
The person who tagged you: Brian
Your first 5 impressions of him:1.) Nice
2.) 0.0
3.)
4.)
5.)
The most memorable thing he has done/given to you:Oh he helped me to buy some notebooks because the queue was really long at the bookshop. & he willingly help without caring the cost.
If he/she becomes your lover, you two will:I don't know.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because:I don't know.
5 People you tag:1.) Jasmine
2.) Corliss
3.) Leon
4.) Phooisze
5.) Arthurrr chia
Who is number 3 having a relationship with?Some white girl in New Zealand i think?
Who is number 5 having a relationship with?No one. Arthur is lonely.
If number 2 and number 3 got together, would it be a good thing?MAYBE. I DON'T KNOW.
What about number 4 and number 5?I
lagi don't know because they don't even know each other.
What is number 3 studying?I don't know.
When was the last time you chatted with number 5?I can't remember.
Does number 4 work?Yes! For "PZ Entertainment".
Would you be with number 1?LOL. Due to status upgrade, we are
together. (Jane, don't live in denial!)
How about number 5?Hm. I don't know.
Does number 2 have any siblings?YES! The Beethoven small boy.
How did you get to know number 2 and number 4?I know Corliss when...we were in WMS for the entrance exam last year. She came up to me when i was lonely. Phooi...i can't really remember. Was it on Yafro? OR Brenda? Omg i can't remember. I'm old.
Where does number 1 live at?Taman Ujong, Seremban.
Is number 3 the sexiest person in the world?I don't know. Maybe for some people.
.
.
.
HAH! So now don't say i am not updating much har.
Labels: Uncategorized