<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 23 May 2008
Nicole's tag.
15:25

I got tagged by Nicole last month and I wanted to post yesterday but whatever.


Biodata

First Name : Yuenmay.
Nickname : Yuen Yuen, May May, Yuennie, May Yuen, Mahyun (Thanks to Min Jia!), Toto
Name you wish you had : Hm, those unique ones, like what my mum gave me but it's not in my birthcert though.
What do people normally mistake your name as : May Yuen!
Birthday : 16th June 1992.
Birthplace : KL
Time of Birth : 8.40am
Single or taken : Taken.
Zodiac sign : Gemini

Your Appearance

How tall are you : I have no freaking idea.
Wish you were taller : Yep.
Eye color : Dark brown.
Eye color you want : I've no idea.
Natural Hair color : Dark brown.
Current Hair color : Dark brown
Short or long hair : Short, for now.
Ever dyed your hair a bizarre coulour: No.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : No.
Glasses or Contacts: Both.
Do you wear make-up : No.
Ever had hair extensions : No.
Paint your nails : Yep.

In the opposite gender

What color eyes : I don't care.
What color hair : No blonde, no "ah beng"
Shy or Outgoing : In between?
Looks or personality : Personality, of course.
Sexy or Cute : LOL BOTH.
Serious or Fun : Hm, both?
Older or Younger than you : Older.
A turn on : Hm...I am too lazy to list them out.
A turn off : (Ethel, please help me to list them, because you know it better than I do. And I'll eventually agree.)

This or that

Flowers or Chocolates : BOTH. I like flowers and, I love chocolates.
Rap or Rock : Neither.
Relationship or One night stand : Relationships :]
School or Work : School.
Love or Money : Love, and money.
Movies or Music : Movies
Country or City : Both!
Friends or Family : Both.

Have you ever

Lied : Yes.
Stole something : I think so... Even if I did, it was because I am still a kid!
Smoked : No. I used to wish to try.
Hurt someone close to you : I guess so.
Broke someone's heart : Yep.
Had your heart broken : Yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you : Yes.
Wish you were a prince/princess : Sometimes.
Liked someone who was taken : Long time ago.
Shaved your head : No.
Been in love : Hah.
Used chopsticks : DUH.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : No.

Favorites

Flower : Roses?
Candy : Too many.
Scent : Too many. Let me bring you to the Body Shop and you'll know.
Color : Hm.
Movie : Hm.
Singer : If I were to say that they're my favorites, it'll be a lie, so, yep, I don't have any favorites. But when I like a song, I'll get obssesed over it.
Word : HAH, haha, lol, hehe, dang, darn it, damn it, etc
Website : I've no favorite websites.
Location : Selangor
Animal : Hamsters!

Shotgun

Ever cried over someone : Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Sorta.
Do you think you're attractive : No.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Why would I want to choose a fairytale to be my life?
Do you play any sports : No, but I like a few.

Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.


Random Facts

1. I like to sleep?
2. I am lazy.
3. I care for my friends.
4. I can get over obssesed over something for a duration.
5. I am going to be 16 in 2008.
6. I don't like to go to school because I am lazy to study and I get sleepy in class.
7. I like to watch Tom and Jerry because Jerry is so cute!
8. I am bad in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Additional Mathematics. (Ah, all those new subjects!)

Tags
1. Leon
2. Corliss
3. Jasmine
4. Li Ling
5. Jing Xuan
6. Carl Mann
7. Brenda
8. Chea!

Labels: