<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 12 July 2008
From Cheaaaaa.
21:40

I've moved on from everything else.

Being around the 7's are like super weird. I've no idea why but I feel so. It's like...they're a bunch of strangers. Damn, I've moved on, no?

Oh well.

Some sort like a tag thing.

Okay so, name any of your 3 friends or more and follow what is written below.

- Name of friend
- Picture (optional)
- Nicknames (if available)
- 2 to 3 things you think he/she likes
- 1 to 2 things that you think he/she dislikes
- 1 thing which is special about him/her
- 1 thing that you think is interesting about him/her
- 1 thing that you can comment about him/her

After that, tag 8 of your friends which can be either in the list or not.


#1


- Corliss Lee Ching Yi
- Lissilee, Goldfish Lee, Liss, Cor, Corlyfries
- Jazz, violin
- People being rude
- She cares for everyone.
- She's bony.
- She's underweight.

#2


- Yap Carl Mann
- Perasan-Shit, Yuppy Curry Manny, Manny, Manni, Carman's Energy Food Bar, Ah Mann, Carl Mann
- JAY CHOU, JAY CHOU's productions
- Hamsters T.T
- She's narcissistic.
- She's lame.
- No comments, 'cause I have too many comments. LOL. Love her to bits man.

#3


- Ng Zhen Yie
- Zaangeliney, Zhennie, Zhen
- Cheerleading, true friends
- Too many things to list out.
- Oooh, many things to list.
- Being herself.
- Zhen Yie is lovable!

#4


- Jasmine Kok Puey Kenn
- Jazzywuzzy, Jas Mine, Jas, Jassy, Gassy, Min Min, darling, babe
- Baskin Robbins! Coffeeeee.
- Er...studying? I don't know.
- She has white hair.
- She has a brain which is made of sponge.
- She is...too serious.

#5

- Chiew Li Ling
- Ah Ling, Li Ling, Lingi
- Gossip Girl? Dieting.
- This...I am not sure.
- She has fangs! :3 Ok joking. She laughs.
- She laughs with me. And at me and everything. Like me.
- Lingi? Nope.

#6


- Jane Yeow Yeng Pei
- Jane Jane, Pei Pei, Yeng Pie, Janey
- Oh, HIM! And healthy food.
- Two-timers.
-
- She can still be skinny even when she eats more than me.
- I ah-dorrr herrrr. She is fun.

#7

- Geraldine Liew Hui San
- Ged, Gerry, Jerry
- Food, playing
-
- She is a bag of bones.
- She eats too much and yet she is bony.

#8


- Kumuta Palan
- Kumi, Takumu, Muruku, Lame-muta
- Vegetable,
- People calling her Lame-muta
-
-
- Kumuta, stop being a vegetarian for my sake.

#9

- Katherine Lim Yue Li
- Kat, Meow
- God, books
- Vegetable
-
- She's a walking dictionary.
- ._.

#10

- Ho Wee Ru
- Wee Wee, Ru, Howee, Weeru
- guitar, food
- people ignore her
- she can make you laugh
- her legs are way shorter than her upper body lol
- nothing


p/s: sorry if i didn't post some pictures for some people. i was getting too lazy to search for it and some are unavailable. anyway, love you guys.

I tag: EVERYONE! :3

Labels: