<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 5 July 2008
Ballet, my passion.
01:18

When all the clouds darken up the sky way
There's a rainbow highway to be found
Leading from your window pane
To a place behind the sun
Just a step beyond the rain

I'm sick with "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

Been playing it for the past 3 weeks repeatedly everyday. *yawns*

It's super funny when everything's in a mess during rehearsal. Yep, I was laughing my ass off today, during rehearsal, because it was totally in a mess and Nik ran 2 rounds when he was supposed to run once.

Oh well.

The real one is in...2 weeks, so, we've to polish up.


This has been a passion since 2004, ever since I watched some ballet movie after UPSR. If I had not mistaken, it was Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake. I used to be bored with those toes and everything. But somehow, everything changed within a split second.

I've no idea why I stopped ballet after 2 lessons of Grade 4.

As far as I remember, it was because I lost my interest in it and...etc.

I wanted to go back to ballet at 13, but failed as my dad didn't allow because of the transportation and I was still staying in Seremban.

I tried going back to ballet every year but my dad doesn't allow me to until last year, because I was about to move from Seremban to KL. I tried a day out after PMR and I refused to stop because the passion is there. I don't want to stop.

I really don't want to.

I am just in love with ballet.



MINOR UPDATE @ 2051:


This is one of the set exercise for Advanced 1 class. Isn't it nice? I saw the students from my ballet school doing this set exercise before. Gah.

The more I watch ballet set exercise and solos, the more I think of becoming a ballet dancer. Oh well, I shouldn't, because I'm short. A normal ballerina's height must be effin tall to be a full time ballet dancer. That's what Corliss said. I don't know.

Dad, if I don't stop ballet next year, it's because I'm in love with ballet.

Labels: