<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 25 July 2008
Yes you.
21:22

July's ending soon.
August break is approaching.
I'm leaving this country alone in 3 weeks' time.
It'll be my first time.
Final Term Examination will be coming soon. Wtf, what am I thinking right now?


Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.


I like laughing.
I like going to school.
I like sleeping.
I like eating.
I like skipping meals.
I like seeing.
I like everything.

I know, I sound like an idiot now. But oh well.

Goodbye.

Seriously.

I think I'm going on a hiatus soon again. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know why too.

Labels: