<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 2 August 2008
A change?
21:02

I needed a change so I changed every single thing. I know that Carl Mann is annoyed but...you can't blame me because there's this 14 years old Yuen May from Singapore took that name. I once used yuenmay.blogspot.com when I started blogging but oh well.

Hope you'll not mind relinking and, yes, I'm sorry.

After this, I've no idea what change I would want.



"When you’ve been very much in love with someone, you can’t really be friends after it falls apart.
Because it hurts to see each other and recall that you did your best but still it didn’t last."


I know it's annoying when someone changes his/her URL without notifying. That's exactly what I am doing now, right? I needed a change, like seriously now. Now I have it, and yes, I'll try not to change this URL again. I promise :D

Actually, I wanted a drastic change but oh well.

Labels: