carmie - www.carlmann.blogspot.com sent 8/30/2008 9:01 PM:
WHY LAR
carmie - www.carlmann.blogspot.com sent 8/30/2008 9:01 PM:
ALL THE PPL U LIKE OSO LAME 1
I want to know why too! Out of all people. *faints*
The only way to let you go is to leave.I quoted Carl Mann yesterday and right after reading that particular post, she came up to me and started being
herself a snob. Darn. Whatever I do relating to her can bring her nose up. Can someone help me to bring her nose down
whenever I quote her or something? (i bet she'll be a snob in front of me again after this)
Sigh.
WHYWHYWHY.
Seriously, I've nothing to say about
carlmann.
Anyway, I'm going to sleepover at Corliss' tomorrow night. Boooo.
I'm going to conquer Corliss' house tomorrow! :D
Anyway, tomorrow's
Merdeka too.
& the birthday people so far are: Xiaoyun, Sookcheng.
Happy birthday yeah! (L) May you have the best birthday this year :D
Tata!
Labels: Thoughts