<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 28 September 2008
Ballet exam?
21:30

It's confirmed. I'll have to go to Jean Gan at Phileo Damansara on the 22nd/23rd/24th October, which is like right after the school exams for my ballet exam. Wish me luck people! I'm afraid if I'll screw up my freework again. I don't really like freework. I think Jia Xin is right. We have to pay 100% attention at what the teacher/examiner wants. And my examiner is...

Miss Heather Fish.

Su Ann, Jia Xin, Ge Li, Jasmine Tan and I laughed our butts off when Miss Hiew told us our examiner's name. The last time I took my ballet exam was in the year 2003. I took my Grade 3 exam at that time, I think? Now, I'm taking Interfound. Gosh, with more freeworks and according to Miss Hiew, Miss Fish has high expections on major graded students. I shall not cry when I see my ballet exam results slip.

Sometimes, I regret choosing the ISTD syllabus rather than the RAD syllabus. RAD Inter is like...way easier than ISTD Interfound. I only realized that when Miss Hiew started teaching us some RAD Inter work. Sigh. What is done is done. Corliss said I shouldn't regret.

So, I think I should prepare for the worst.

I need more luck than a little bit.
Really.

Labels: