<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Saturday, 24 January 2009
203; exposure
14:28

i always laugh at my laptop's screen whenever i chat with carl mann online.


like really, i think i'm crazy whenever i talk to her. anywhere.


i didn't know titanic sinking into the pacific ocean was real. i thought it was just a movie, until i google-ed about it a few days ago. but the love story was fake. when i watched titanic last week, i nearly cried. it's so effin sad that i can't hold back my tears that time. but since i'm strong, i held it back.

you must be thinking that i'm crapping right now.

i felt so touched watching titanic. dang.



life's so good right now. i get to sleep early and wake up late. i miss waking up at 12pm, when i slept at 11pm the night before.

anyway,

happy chinese new year (:

may you collect lots of $$

Labels: ,