<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Sunday, 25 January 2009
204; crush
16:07

guess how i came across david archuleta's crush? D:

from li ling, when we were on our way back home from perijaya.

and o i know how to spell his name too, when it's my first time spelling his name! i'm a genius! (:


I may not believe in regrets
But I believe in self assurance
Some things I'd rather forget
We see what we choose and
We choose what we see to believe


guess where am i going tonight?

daorae korean bbq restaurant!

my korean rice cakes! (: i can't stress how much i love korean rice cakes.

guess where am i going tomorrow?

EARN MONEY!

everyone is going earn money during chinese new year, no? count the amount that you will be receiving in red packets yo. that's your salary for the year! D:


never apologize for how you feel,
because it's just like apologizing for being real.


i shall post some worthy quotes below my pictures or icons from today onwards! (:


You're the one, that's making me crazy
I'm in love, but it's only temporary


i'm...wordless now anyway =/

i don't know what to blog about.

wait, i don't know what to blog about since a long time ago. i've lost my blogging sense O:

Labels: