<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 27 February 2009
218; jonathan yeoh
23:36

damn jon's elbow.
seriously.
i'm positive that his elbow made my jaws hurt.
i can't even talk, laugh, OR EVEN EAT PROPERLY.
it hurts.
well, he hit somewhere around my face, and probably he hit one of the nerves that is connected to the jaws, and there you go - goodbye my painless jaws.
let's hope my jaws will get better soon.

Labels: , , ,