i'm tired of studying. i'm tired of waking up early. i'm tired of forcing myself to stay awake during school hours when my brain is asleep.

oh, do you know that ki yip thinks i like him? (:
sweet, right? I KNOW!!!
Let's assume that I really do like him, okay?
Since he can't sense jokes.


I've a bad feeling that I won't be doing well for this term =/
Madam Norhayati said that whoever fails their Chemistry exam this term, she will send them for 3 weeks of DC.
I'm not scared of failing my Chemistry this term, but, I don't want to go for DC!

Can you believe that Qin Xian, Ki Yip and Jin Wai did at least 10k of Math questions in conjuction with the World Maths Day?
I did like...4600+ only, with the help of my brother in 2 days! I couldn't do more because the more I do, the blurrer I'll get.
I don't want to do it anymore =/
Cempaka has so many teams! No fair!


Carl Mann is so funny! She said she'll start calling me Linda, because I didn't want to tell her my English name (:
I personally think that my given English name is narcissist, so, I shall stick to my official given name. My dad said my English name is May, so let be it. My mum gave me a proper English name though. Not everyone knows it, so, I shall keep it at a low profile.



I love my new fringe. It has been ages since I had fringe.
Oh, happy exam week! Good luck people!!! (:
Labels: Miscellaneous