<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 27 February 2007
There it goes.
16:24

For my whole two years in secondary, I`ve always get a C, or minimum a C, for my tests and exams. I`ve no idea why, in sudden, this time, I`ve no C`s at all. Not even one. Yes, I`m quite happy. But sad, at the same time. I could actually get an A for Living Skills. But sigh, in reality, I didn`t. I did well for teras. But for elective, it went another way round. I used to do badly for teras. Well, mostly everyone did well in their teras.

As for Geography...for my first in my lifetime, I got a B for the first test. I used to score an A for Geography every beginning of the year. I meant for the two whole years. Sigh. Seriously, I didn`t study for Geography. I thought I don`t need to study. And right now I got a B. Great, isn`t it? I know. For the upcoming March Monthly test, I have to read the whole text book of Geography Form 1 and those kemahiran thing from Form 2 & 3. Hope I can get 70+ in total for Geography.

I can never score an A for Science. Seriously. I didn`t even get an A for Science for more than a year. Wahaha. Science is hard. Tralala. I`ll try to score.

BACK TO MY DARLING MATHS.

I got an A finally after a year. I missed the A so much! I hope I could maintain my A for Mathematics till PMR comes.

The easiest is...maintaining all my subjects` results. That`s all. I don`t need to talk so much but maintaining them. I`ll try my very dead best in the future till PMR comes. But I am afraid if I can`t score crazily like Jasmine. I don`t mind about my bad grades but...I want my papers` score to be like...70+. I want to be as smart as Jasmine. She`s damn smart. Maybe she`ll disown me soon, once I become stupid. Anyway, I am stupid 24/7. She can disown me anytime and I wouldn`t be surprised.

Oh well, I`ll be sitting for the stupid March Monthly Test right after the mid term break. What kind of school`s system is that? They are making it right after the mid term break. Means...no outing, no anything for me. I guess I have to revise everything during that mid term break. I hope I could do that when I am in KL...as you all know I can`t study that much if I am in KL.

I hope I can do as good as this February`s Topical Test; the very beginning test of the year for my March Monthly Test which will bring my great bad marks to the report book. All I can do is...just...pray by the bed every night. Okay, I better stop crapping. I am not a holy Christian. I am sorry, but, I quite dislike the Christians. Not that I am racism and anti-religions. I am not supporting my own religion either. None of the religion. Although I am a Buddhist, I started to be a part of the freethinkers. I do believe that God exists, but, at the same time, I don`t believe. It may be complicating for you to understand.

I think I better stop talking about all this before the holy people of you get offended.

Today, I went to the hall for some talk. It`s with a few classes together; Sigma, Omega, Theta and Zeta. Heck, I got scared when teacher select me to answer her in front of everyone. It`s because I don`t prepare short notes for revision. Yeah, I don`t. The reason is because I find it more complicating. Short notes revision makes me go crazy. I can`t score as much as I get if I use short notes. I know, I am weird, right? Sigh. This Jasmine of mine said that I was cute speaking on the microphone. Heck...screw that teacher who prepared the whole talk. Why must it be in Malay. It`s quite...dumb that I answered one of her question, "Lebih complicating." Grr. Malay+English= Minglish.

Screw the school all over for speaking in Malay. Oops, I`m sorry.

Okay. Done for that.

P/S: Can you all believe that a lala like BAOBAO likes Anna Sui and Kenzo(it`s some unknown language`s site)? It`s like...I am heart broken because I myself like Anna Sui`s perfumes! I don`t care about Kenzo. Sigh. A lala likes Anna Sui. I can`t comment much though. It`s a free world and I have to understand that.

Labels: ,