<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 22 March 2007
I said CHEESE. [Part 2]
15:10

See, there's part 2 as well.

This is part 2 of the previous post. Why am I having part 1 and part 2? Because...I didn't have enough time and it was time for me to go offline. So yeah, thats it. I blogged as much and fast as I could yesterday but, time didn't stop for me. Then I decided to stop, and continue my part 2 today. (Hehe. I'm so good.) I'm going to say about what happened in Jane's house yesterday and school today.

Rehearsal in school, for sure.

Okay. Let me start off with Jane.

Since Jane insisted on going back home to clean up, so we all went with her. We; Jane, Ru & I. I never thought of cleaning up, acually. But since Jane's mum asked, so, I cleaned up as well. As what I said in the last post, I said that the pants I was wearing was Jane's mum's pants and Jane's shirt, right? Jane was actually asking me which I want to wear. She showed me so many t-shirts and I finally took the yellow one. Jane's mum handed me some fitting pants. Hey, I really didn't care about my appearance anymore because I was like...wet. So I just wore any dry clothes. I didn't know that the pants that Jane's mum gave me was HIPSTER. There's like another layer to cover, but I pulled it up to my TUMMY. =.="

Then I went down to keep my uniform into the plastic bag. Jane's mum saw how I wore her pants. Okay, I think I'll put them into like conversation; Jane's mum, Jane, Weeru, me.

Can or not?
Can gua...*shows*
OMG, how you wear the pants? What are you doing to my pants? What you did to my pants?
HARRR. Aiya never mind la.
*LAUGHINGGG*
*LAUGHINGG*
SILLY! It's hipster lei gaa....
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~! TOH DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR PANTS!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH~!
HAR. Never mind laa. Just wear only.
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
*blushes and put it back properly*

That bloody Jane. All she can do is laugh. Not a soft laugh. It's a very loud laugh. CRAZY PIG. Ish. I know la...very silly and embarrassing. =.=" But really, I didn't know!

Then I put it back properly laa.... Haiyer. Whatever la. Sigh.

Today. School. Rehearsal. Slept. EMBARRASSED, again.

GOOOOOOOODNESS. I thought we'll have lessons today. I was hoping that we'll have rehearsal. True enough, rehearsal. YAYS. We'll sure have rehearsal because the excellent principal wants to have face. Haiya. Then...I stayed in the hall, for sure. Again, with my darling hippy Jasmine & retarded Weeru. Ahem. We yacked. Wini, as well. Wini sang some song for Jasmine. It's really stupid and idiotic for me to say something about her deardarlingbabysweethearthoney Justin to her. She couldn't care anymore! She was like, "Yeah, yeah." whenever Weeru and I say something about her deardarlingbabysweethearthoney Justin. I'm sorry if I offended you, Jasmine.

I wouldn't give a damn if she kicks me.

GUESS HOW WEERU TORTURED ME? AHHH. SHE KEPT ON REPEATING THE NAME! God...whenever she mentions the name, I'll go crazy! I went crazy and pull her skin and I don't know what I did. Hah. Weeru and I did a lot of things today. We even did some acts for the barney song. That...

I love you,
You love me,
We are a happy family,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Don't you say you love me too.

That song la har. Then in the hall, they played this patriotic song. Weeru and I, again. DANCED WITH THE SONG. O.o Nice, okay? TRALALA, not blah.

Jasmine didn't want to go out for break today again. Grr. I think she wanna suffer like what my grandfather suffered then she'll be satisfied. Good lah, if she dies because of gastric. She's on diet for Justin some particular reason. No one knows why. Grrrrr.

Then finally, she said she's going. She went to her class to take her book. And I, went to the class for some reason, which I forgot. Then went back to the canteen for FOOD. Yummy. But....sadly, there's not much food is on sale. Sigh. So I bought nuggets, sotong BALLS and some bread with SAUSAGE. Yummy. I like them all. After that, I went to the toilet. I thought of going back to the hall after that but Weeru said she wants to go to her class so I followed her. I saw Jasmine from far, she was in her class already. O.o Then, I went to my class. I nearly forgot about my Nata de Coco. So, I took it and ate it on the way. Opening the plastic is a torture. Finally, I manage to open a bit, with the help of 就会死 Choo Hui Tze. Thanks to her!

Yummy. It was great! It's been such a long time since I last eaten nata de coco. YUMMYBUMMY. So I ate it as fast as I could. BUT HELL. I can't stop eating it. Weeru asked for some so I gave her a bit. See, I'm so good.

Went back to the hall. Haiyer. So malang. Teacher asked 3-5 rows to substitute. Haiyer. I'm involved also. Aiyer. While waiting for a VERY long time, I evetually felt sleepy and slept. Hell. My mouth was opened. I know lah. But.. My head was facing UP the ceiling so yeah. Can't help it. I didn't know, which made things worst. Then I didn't care lah. Rehearsal started already. So I have to be awake.

It went on and it was the substitution time then. Slowly, slowly, hell, it's my turn! I went up and walked fast. SHAKED HAND WITH DATIN, Datin asked me to walk slowly next time. =.="

Sat on where I sat at first. Katherine was telling Jasmine that Datin asked her to walk slowly and I overheard and we high-fived! SAME. Aiyer. I can never walk slowly like a real lady like that. Ahem. I know. Then...after like 5 minutes, it was time for all of us to runaway go back home. Thank God it didn't rain again. Before leaving, I asked Puan Noraini whether we could use the computer to complete our goddamnproject. I mean, I already know, I just ask to verify what I've heard. So yeah. GOOOOOOOD. I can use computer! Sure I can finish as soon as I finish all. I can do my work everywhere! LAPTOP, on! I'll have excuse to use my laptop as long as I want. Yays. Excuse: oh, Geography and History.

Done.

That's not all. Before I asked Puan Noraini, Ashwini and Salini told me that Abu Kassim SAW my opened mouth when I was sleeping and he could only nods his head. Sigh. EEEEEE.

TRALALALALA.

I'm not going to school tomorrow again. Yays. Will see my Jasmine on Monday. =)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

I know Jasmine wants me to go to school, but, I'm feeling really lazy and I don't think I could do anything in school tomorrow. I'll try my very best to ask my dad to write me a letter.

I said CHEESE;

  • Let's Groove - Earth, Wind and Fire
  • Wu Ke Jiu Yao - Wang Pin Guan
  • Mr Q - Jolin Tsai
  • Ai De Zhu Da Ge - Elva Hsiao
  • Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne xD
  • It's In The Star - W-inds
  • Jewel - Ayumi Hamasaki
  • Jewel Song - BoA
  • Atlantis Princess - BoA
  • My Name Is - BoA
  • 10 Minutes - Lee Hyori

P/S: I got Teo Eu Jinn's email already! GOOOOSSSHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZYY. He's hottt...!

P/P/S: I think the principal is overdoing something. She asked us to have this rehearsal for 2 days. It's like the God is coming to our school. Please lah, it's only MB. The fucked up MB. Grr. What's so great about MB? Nothing! It's like the God is coming. Because of that, I sat like a stupidmoronidiot in the hall for nothing. Huh. Screw Puteri for this.

Labels: , ,