Mid Term Break is over! Bloodystupididiotmoronwth. So fast lah okay? How I wish it's slow, or at least I am studying in KL. Send me to those ciplak school also I don't mind because if I'm in the ciplak school, it'll be easier for me to pass the papers! THEN KACANG LA.
Maybe only.
Ish.
I went to Genting not for the rides but to shop like a shopaholic and craps. Okay, I should not name myself as shopaholic because I don't have the cash to shop like a shopaholic. When I shop, I shop for tops only. I guess I have too many tops already. I seriously LOVE shopping.
I wanna shop some more! Eh, who can help me to buy Where Rainbows End or Rosie Dunne? That book is written by Cecilia Ahern. I know I had that book but it's missing already. I love that book! Rosie Dunne and Where Rainbows End are the same book, but different cover and title. PLEASE PLEASE! Anyone?
It's hard for me to get the book. I went to Borders today and they had them but MY When Raindows End is not there! I only saw Rosie Dunne but it's not in a good condition and its the last copy. I was quite sad. Then I thought of buying Shanghai Baby but I didn't.
Sigh. Whatever lah.
I really don't wanna go back to Seremban! PLEASE GOD! Sigh. I didn't see Leon for 2 weeks already. I'm missing him badly already. How to go on with life? I mean I can go on but...I'm like missing him like fuck. I wanna see that idiot... Sigh. I actually can go to PWTC today! But my dad don't wanna go. If we went, I can see Leon already! He's helping his dad there for today and tomorrow. I REALLY WANNA GO AND SEE HIM!
I don't know why that Uncle S is so...menyampah. Seriously lah, I find him menyampah. Sigh. I don't know what to do anymore. I wanna die.
I have nothing much to say actually. I don't have any ideas, but I just want to post for the fun of it. I'm planning to style my fringe. Into like...Jane's? Hah, but I'm afraid I can't pin them up, that's all. If I don't pin, the bloody fucking Malay prefects in Puteri will come up to me and talk shit. If they can tie my hair better than how I can, then tie lah! HUH.
Damn sombong la the prefects. Before this damn friendly but after becoming a ciplak prefect, damn action. Ish. Not that I'm jealous because I'm not a prefect, but like that la. Jasmine, my sister, is a prefect. She was once a head prefect during our primary days. Not only Jasmine, Jane as well. She's a prefect, in this secondary life. It's like most of my friends are once a prefect. The only weird one is me, the one who's always in the lame, stupid school uniform designed by the government since the day I am in Puteri. I didn't and never change to any school attire before! Sigh.
I can predict this future of mine whether am I going to be a prefect, or the other way round while I'm in secondary. Since this instinct should be right, so, I doubt that I'll be a prefect. I'm still glad that I am not a prefect and not going to be one because I see Jasmine suffers every Monday morning, writing the weekly report. So I don't wanna write.
Okay. Hell.
I remembered about arts. I forgot to do the work. Bloody hell. I haven't even do 1/8 of it yet also. DIE LAH. ON MONDAY GOT ARTS! I don't know how to do already. One, I forgot to do that bloody arts. Two, I'm lazy to do the arts work. Three, arts is not in PMR. Four, teacher is making arts like an important subject. Fuck them all. I don't like arts, okay? BLOODY HELL. Accordingly to Jane, we have to hand in that masterpiece on MONDAY. How am I going to hand in blank work to that Puan Mariam? Sigh. I don't wanna go to school. I don't wanna hand in the work. I haven't finish doing that. Grr.
Screw arts all over. I did study a bit. SLIGHTLY. Eh. It's considered as okay already la can? I studied really a BIT. Tiny weenie bit. Sigh. I hope I can get B's. I'll sure get an
E for Moral. Definitely and for sure. I don't study for Moral. Even if I do, I don't memorize them. So, there's no chance for me to get at least a C. I actually don't care for Moral. Moral is so retarded lah wth.
I don't care lah. I'm feeling very depressed lah. Sigh. My dad said I can't come to KL anymore after the Sri Garden's International Food Fiesta on the 24th of March. Sigh. Choong Phooi Sze! You better NOT ditch me alone in YOUR school. Ish. I'll be damn blur in YOUR school, okay? Ish. Waaaa. I think I'll be seeing loads of people in your school! YAYS! But I can't come to KL anymore after that. Sigh.
I'm missing him, remember. I guess he's enjoying himself now with his friend. Sigh. Kick him aside lah.
Hope I won't get scolding from Puan Mariam lah. I need an excuse. Or, I hope I can finish by that period of Arts. Sigh. After this, no more shopping, no more anything, no more whatever I want. But...PMR is like in October...not April or May. Sigh. I wanna die. CURSE PMR LA. Because of that I can't come to KL anymore. Heart is shattering into pieces.
I TAK MAU BALIK SEREMBAN. I'm going back to Seremban at 1pm tomorrow. Sigh. WHY MUST LIFE BE HARD FOR ALL???
Can someone tell me why, why I feel so...berat hati to leave Leon? I thought I can leave him fully but...it's like...I'll still go back to him the next hour after we break. It's really hard for me to leave him. I thought I'm like...who don't really care for him anymore and I wanna break. But bloodyhell, I still went back to him after like 5 minutes? I'll cry like hell starting from the first second right after we break. Ish. This is worst than Form 1. Seriously.
Life is hard.
P/S: I actually enjoyed my mid term break very much. I hope I can celebrate my birthday this year. I AM HOPING, okay? CURSE PMR. Huh. What lar. PMR is in October... My dad said he wants me to concentrate more on academic. Sigh. But how?
Labels: Depression, Rants