YEAPIIISSSSSS!!!
I went out with Eileen today. *shows butt*
Ahem. I know what Phooi Sze wants to say. Hehe. Ahem. Okay. Next.
We were supposed to meet at about 11 something at KLCC. So...yeah. GODDAMMIT! She reached earlier than me. SHE WAS THERE ALREADY WHEN I WAS JUST OUT FROM MY PLACE. Ish. That's fast, okay? Then...when I was on the way...bloodyhellidiotmoronstupidgroundpeanuts! TRAFFIC SLOW FROM MY PLACE TO DESA PETALING! I was like OMGWTFJAMLIKEHELLWHATTODO?! I thought it'll be rude if people is waiting for me. So I was a bit over reacting lah okay?
Once I reached KLCC, I walked around while SMSing Eileen asking where's she and all. I don't know why I walked to the concourse. When I looked down, BLOODYHELLWTFIWANT! I saw Dior! They're having photoshoots again! OMGIWANT! It's like a year since I last seen one Dior photoshoot. I like Dior, okay? Done. I WAS LIKE JUMPINGGG. Mind me. Then I received a SMS from Eileen wtf. She said she's on some floor same as Adidas. Something like that la har. I don't know how to construct that sentence. (See, I said my English is bad)
Then I went up. Goodness. So many people. I wanted to jump from that floor to LG. After reaching that particular floor, I went to Adidas, looking around, seeing where's Eileen. I was there like a moron like wth. Eileen spotted me first! Sigh. Damn sad. I wanted to spot her but I can't even recognize her. Because she was facing the concourse thing. Ish. And she was IN FRONT of Adidas wth. She's the one popped out first and smiled. I was like, "WHO IS THIS? OHHH! IT'S EILEEN!" Then I said hi. HER COUSIN IS REALLY CUTE! We walked then. Walk, walk and walk, but we headed nowhere. She likes laughing.
Then we went to our next destination; Kinokuniya. I wanted to find for the Chinese Wedding Culture thing. Okay, I think I better translate it into Malay; Adat Perkahwinan Cina. Sigh. Then I couldn't find that book at all! Not even one book relating to that! I was quite pissed because of that. I really need that book for Kerja Kursus Sejarah. Then I was, "Haih...never mind la. I go to Borders then find la haih..." Then we went to Nose as I wanted to get a pair of shoes (similar like Ethel's) but in the end, I didn't buy as I wanted size 4 but they didn't have it. Grr. Then I went on looking for a pair of jeans. We went to Isetan but I have to curse Isetan. NO VJ JEANS ANYMORE. Parkson also another one. NO LESS THAN RM100 JEANS.
Right after that we went for lunch at the food court. SO MANY PEOPLE AGAIN. No seats. Then we went around and TADAAA! We found one and I straightaway sit first to book the whole place! TRALALA. I'm scared of garlic rice. I DON'T WANT TO EAT GARLIC RICE ANYMORE. Eeeeeeeeeeeee.
THENNN......
We went somewhere but I can't remember! I don't know what happened then we decided to go to Petrosains. We went for the Speed thing. BUT. It's not worth at all. The things inside are boring and...it doesn't suit for a 15 years old youth. We wasn't that happy so I commented lah. I MYSELF COMMENT OKAY?
Whatever lah.
Then I think over and over whether to buy the shoes or not then I decided that I'm getting them. We then went to Haagen Dazs but they didn't eat. I went there to collect free ice-cream (Oh yes Phooi Sze. I know I still owe you ice-cream). Then we went to Times Bookstore since it's near. We went looking at books for fun...walk again. OMG THANKS EILEEN! SHE FOUND THE BOOK REGARDING TO THE CHINESE CULTURE THING! It's cheaper than Kinokuniya too. Hehe.
We walked around again to see clothes after killing time at Times Bookstore. Walked and walked, I saw Diesel displaying JEANS. WALLA! Walked in to see. Ooooh. RM109 for one pair. Okay, I try. After trying, ooh la la. I like the boot cut one. So I decided to get it. Bloody hell. Size M is tight but it fits me a lot. So I took size L. Ahem. My apparels are all size L. Maybe I love L (Leon) too much. AHEM. Alright.
THAT TIME DONE DONE DONE.
I FINALLY GOT WHAT I WANT! YEAPS. Since I have extra money, so I went to Mango and got 2 tops. Bloody hell then it was time for us to go back. Then we're planning for the next outing when it hits our mid year break; JUNE. What is JUNE? Ahem. MY BIRTHDAY! Haha. Eileen is just 3 days older than me and Leon...15 days older than me. Hehe.
Conclusion: It was quite a boring day because it was the first time meeting each other. I guess it'll be better next time.
Anyway, before I finish this post, I got to say this... I will not be in KL tomorrow. I'll be back from Genting this Friday.
I'm losing more friends. Even my pet brother. =( *cries my whole heart out from my body* I'm serious.
Hey, I love 'em a lot, okay? If I lose Jasmine, I think my tears will flood KL and Seremban.
Joe Vin damn closed up lah. Ish. I said I'll kiss him instead of kicking him in one of his testimonials and he said that makes him not to speak to me wth. I hope everything will be alright. The more I grow, the more I'm feeling sad...I'm feeling like I'm dropping into those emo phases again, like how I felt once Edmen and I have to break off almost 2 years ago.
I feel like jumping off the building. Eh.
Jasmine will kick me?I still wanna die...when can all this bloody emo phases disappear? I'm going to sit for PMR this year and all these are bothering me.
I'm sick and tired of everything. Yes, I know there's people worst than me, okay?
Labels: Depression, Rants