Ahem...

Hehe. Whatever lah okay. Ish. Back to the International Food Fiesta. I saw Leon on that day. Yes I saw him. With his mum, Leanne and Leroy. Them, again. His mum smiled at me, when she saw me that day. Hah. Me, being good, I waved at her, and smiled at her as well. Heh. Aiyah.
Then I walked back to the carpark, where the food fiesta held at. Walk, walk and walk. Then I heard something beside my ear, "I will follow you............." God. Who said that? Because of my curiousity, I looked back. OMGWTF it's BRENDA! I was like, "OMG Brenda! HAHA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Heh. Then she said she sang for fun. =.="
That is Brenda. And my one & only Brenda. She looks LONG. Yes, LONG. And skinny. T.T
Ish. My Sookie, my Kyean, my everyone are like damn skinny! Phooi Sze is so small size. How I wish I have her waistline. If I do, I'll jump my life off. Grr. I'm so jealous. Ish.
I DON'T CARE! I MUST MAKE THEM ALL EAT LIKE ME! Chocolates, and everything fattening! GRRRRRR. They must eat! Huh.
Anyway. There's one scene that Phooi Sze wants some cotton candy from Brittni, I think. I think that's her name, so, whatever. The pictures below will show you how crazy Phooi Sze is.


Okay. Fine. The cotton candy was on her head because I asked her to do so. She look damn cute, okay?! Other than that, she's like short. GOODNESSSSSSS. She looks extra cute lah har. I LOVEE PHOOI SZEEE. She's like...aiyo. I don't know what to say anymore. Grr.
NGEHNGEH.
Natalie has some white mouse's ears. Thats what I saw at first. After for awhile, when I see Natalie again, I saw her with Mickey's ears. I was like, "What is wrong with Natalie? Omg." Finally, I got her number already. Yeaps.
I DAMN SUKA SRI GARDEN.
BLAH. (Ahem, Jasmine's.)
* * * * * * * *Today. Stupid tetanus injection. Got me paralysed. The End.I seriously forgotten when is the day for us to get the tetanus thing. I remembered till Hanim reminded me. I was really shocked, thinking whether today is the tetanus thing, or not. OMGWTFWTHFUCKINGIDIOTMORONSTUPIDGROUNDNUTS! It is! From then, I can't concentrate during class. What makes things
better worst is that time when I first notice some idiot with one hand on another hand, that time was like BEFORE break. Shit, I haven't eat. I don't know how am I going to eat, thinking that I'm going to Kamar Prihatin for the stupid tetanus.
Soon later, it was time for break. I went. Alone. Got the food.
I didn't have the appetite to eat. I stared at the food, blankly, without scooping it at all. Um, by the way, I bought those extraordinary food again. Okay, maybe some of you won't know but the Puterians understand. Hah.
After break, 3 Zeta have to go to the arts room. We went. After like 20 minutes, 2 people came in, Athirah said she bet that they're there to call us to the kamar Prihatin. True enough, we're called. So all of us was like making hell of noise, including me. Um. I guess you all didn't know that I am a very good at imagining. Grr. The more I imagine, the more I get scared and not under control.
Once we reached Kamar Prihatin, we have to check our eye first. I was the second one to check. I want to finish it off fast, okay?! Hah. After the eye checking thing, we have to see one of the nurse for something. Cheh. Then...JENG JENG JENG! Time for stupid injection. GRRR.
I CAN'T DO IT. REALLY I CAN'T. I was losing my guts to sit on the chair. Fiona and Kathryn forced me to sit on that chair. THAT YELLOW CHAIR. All of them tried to calm me down. I really, didn't know what to do. All I did is just scream on top of my lungs when they forced me to sit. I shouted, "I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT!" Yes, I know it's embarrassing, but I have to shout. I was not under control anymore, all I can do is just shout and I ran like 2 metres away from the chair. Then I told myself, "Finish it off fast, I'm not scared, actually, I just imagine too much, wth. QUICK!" And I sat.
I looked at Fiona. The expression on Fiona's face shows me that the syringe is going to lay on my skin, going into my flesh and flow its medicine. I didn't look, I laid on Jaeynisha's hand, closing my eyes. Ouch, I can feel the bloody syringe. I didn't shout, I didn't cry, I just shed a tear after that. After that, I was high. I started singing Negaraku. I repeat the the same one. The same line. From Negaraku to darahku. That's all. I keep on repeating it. After for a while, SHITMOTHERFUCKER. I can feel like there's syringe hitting my skin & flesh again. It was repeating for like 2-5 minutes. I broke down, I sat like a baby in the Kamar Prihatin. It was really painful. GOSHH. Fiona laughed at me. After it was okay a bit, I stand and sang Negaraku again, outside Kamar Prihatin. I turned, and sang like idiots. Grr.
It wasn't that bad, actually. It's not like I'm dying. It's not like I'm going to die of heart attack. By the way of Yasotha telling us it's really pain, ish. DUMB. it's not that really PAINFUL lah. I was only high. Ish.
P/S: To the Omegas and the rest of the class of Form 3 who haven't take the bloody tetanus, listen here. The pain depends on the individual. It all depends. For me, it may not be pain, but, maybe for you, it is like you're taking your heart out. So yeah. It's not like you're gonna die. Don't listen to the one from like...Yasotha or something. It all depends on the individual. Stay strong.
Labels: Rants, School