Mind my title. I put that up because I don't have any ideas.Back to what I'm supposed and planned to say.
I have an instinct that I might do well in exams. I mean, this mid-year examination. I don't know why but yeah. Who knows I can score A's. Woah. If I really do, pigs would fly higher than the mountains. Pigs would win for a flying contest, if they were chose to compete with the birds. I am that stupid. If I were to get A's, haha, I should be living happily by now. Since the papers before are easier than now, how to score A's? What else, I don't understand this year's Science's Chapter 6:
Land and Its Resources.
How to even get 70+? You tell me. I am very stupid already. Yeah, I know, STUDY. But I can't even remember what I read. Even if I read it for 2489723894723 times, I don't think it'll enter my stupid brains. I think I am more stupid than the Delta's students, Karyn, Jeanne, Jane, Rabbiyatul, the whole class, Omega's students, Theta's students and the whole wide world. Not to forget my own godsister, Jasmine. She's damn extremely smart. I am jealous! Why can't I have...1/4 of her brains? At least I can get 70+ in all my papers. I'll be happy, like nobody's business!
But forget it. I think I like dreaming. Dreaming makes me happy, for a second.
I don't wanna remember that the mid-year examination is on the 23rd, this coming up Wednesday because I haven't get ready for Science which is like on 25th, Friday. I didn't know until today. I guess I better read it up, now. I think I'll be reading Science for the whole week. I think I could get a C for Mathematics since I got 66 for the last test. See, I am stupid.
I think I won't even pass for this. Sigh. JASMINE KOK! I WANT YOUR
BRAINS.
Sickening and not to be said, I am actually very lazy to study. I wish I am hardworking like Jasmine. I think I must start studying, but, I feel VERY lazy when I touch the book. How to read History, Living Skills and Geography? They're like, unnecessary subjects to be studied? Ridiculous subjects, to be precise. Moral is one of it as well. Moral is most unnecessary and ridiculous subject and Moral should be banned by the ministry. Moral is just values. We're now learning that in Civics.
Nonsense pots.
I really don't wanna study anymore. I just want to get A's. Hopefully I can. Wish me luck. Don't wish me luck if I have Jasmine's brains. Woahh. I better stop dreaming crazily.
Since that idiotic Leon became more smarter than me, I feel so much stupid than before. I feel like I am the most stupid one in Puteri. & the whole entire universe. I'm serious. It's not that I want to say I am smart. I am not smart. Sigh. Why am I so stupid in academics? Scoring 70+ is like a huge problem to me already. What about an A.
Imagine me with the A's everytime.
PMR? 7A's?
I am dreaming again. Who can stop them?
Sigh. Depression. Off I am to study.
Study, study &
more study 'til I go crazy. Hopefully
they can stay in my brains. And pass my papers with A's & B's, no C's, D's & E's.
One thing to
share with
everyone:

P/S: I still can't forget Leon. I still remember our memories. Okay, now it reminds me a lot of Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boys.
Labels: Rants, School