I don't know why I have the urge to post something. I've no idea whether it's a good idea, or no. Anywayyy! I am feeling hyper. 'Cause I'm not going to talk to Jasmine for ever anymore just because of our brains power usage. (I bet Jasmine's gonna sob for this sentence.)
Well, yeah. Let's see. Just take it if we didn't study at all for a paper, but it's full of general knowledge. I bet she'll get a few hundred points higher than me. It's so obvious that she'll get them. She is smart at soul. Why, God, why?! Why can't I have at least, 70% of her brains too? So, at least I can stay in Omega last year, but maybe not this year. No. Sorry. I mean, Zeta during Year 8 and Omega during Year 9. Sigh. I want those good teachers and generous in giving points teachers but not Puan Shireen for sure. And I want good teachers and good at teaching and not boring in lessons teachers but not Puan Evi for sure. I want Encik Abu Kassim. Sigh. I bet I wouldn't do well. Why?!
Never mind. Well, maybe, we're meant to be that far in intelligence. I don't wanna compare our marks. As I said, I am stupid. Whenever I see that intelligent & genius pot, I feel like running a kilometre away from her. So I wouldn't need to face her & get embarrassed of myself. So, it's better if I don't see her basically. Sigh. I know Jasmine will get so heart-broken now. But I feel stupid around the table during breaks. It's like, I am the most stupid one around there. Sheetal is smart. Sigh. The ones who gathered there EXCEPT me are smart. I am the most stupid one. Jane is also smarter than me. Sigh. Why am I stupid?
Hopefully my dad will approve what I said. I don't care. If I can leave Puteri, it'll be a big achievement for me, 'cause I know there's loads of people hate me in school. I am proud of that. Why do I think so? 'Cause when there's a student instructed by the teacher to give out some paper, they WILL NOT give it to me.
When I said that I don't have it, they'll say that I might have misplace it. Like wth. I don't even see how the paper look like at all. I mean, if that's a letter, I don't fucking care. BUT, IF YOU WANT TO TAKE MY PMR SCORING SHEET? GO FUCK A SPIDER. I know you hate me, but you don't need to take my paper. You wanna pass? No fucking way. You'll get back what you did to me. One, you took my Geography assignment guide paper. Two, you wanna take my History scoring sheet? FUCK YOU. Teacher said that if I don't have the paper, I can't get marks! I spent years to get those information from my beloved Jasmine & Katherine. I tell you, I'll kill all of you who are involved of not giving me the paper. I'll sue the school for you. And you'll be transfered to the naughty people school. Let you get bullied by them. And I'll send you to the sea to get bit by little fish, just like how Weeru bites Jasmine and other people. I'll make sure the fishes biteZ you more painful than how Weeru bites. Let you suffer in the salt water. Omg. I am a happy bitch.
Evil bastards. You're trying to die. I know. I can hang you on a tree with sugar coated you. I want those red ants to bite you to death. YAY! Blarh dee hee ell. Never mind. Seriously, save your energy to scream for help if I really do hang sugar coated you on a tree. It's not like I want to do so, but you're forcing me to do so, irresponsible bastards. Teacher gave you the trust to give out the papers but you don't wanna give me. Omg. You're not trustable! I think you really need to be burnt in hell long time ago.
But since I'm a good person, I wouldn't let you to be burnt in hell but to suffer for a year with me. It's okay if you hate me, but, JUST DON'T DISTURB ME. I will not touch you too. If you touch me, go die. I am lazy enough to not disturb your imperfect life. See, I am kind enough. Very kind, indeed. *coughs* Shut up, Katherine, I know what you're thinking now. You don't need to tell me. I know you. I mean, I don't know you well, but I roughly know you. Okay?
Today's after school period is so nice! I had a chat with Katherine. From my birthday to our names to Justin. We were talking about Chinese names in meaning. We've no idea. Until, in the end, her Chinese name is "Happy Power" and mine is "Asam Boi". Seriously. She's now laughing at my name. Hers too, okay?! Happy Power brings no meaning but Asam Boi is sort of great food. (See! Katherine, I know you're jealous!) And we were talking about Justin's cause of infertility. Haha. Jasmine might know about this tomorrow from Katherine. I know Jasmine is quite full of curiousity now. Wait, maybe not. Jasmine is hard to be read.
Gr. Whatever. Anyway, before I end again, since I've nothing to say more, I hope I won't speak to Jasmine. *cries* But I still love MY Jasmineee. I am so stupid. So, I don't think I'll sit in the same table with them anymore.
I seriously do think ***e* is quite *blablabla from an angle, and Justin is the true blue of infertility. Jasmine Kok Puey Kenn, I know, *coughs*, right? Haha. Seriously, you'll have to sit on my place next Wednesday and maybe you'll know what I am talking about. And some of the Form 5 guys are quite good looking too. Not good looking, sorry, I mean HOT. (*blablabla = good looking) Jasmine is shocked with it. And she assumes that I am crushing on him which is so not I am.
Labels: Friends, Rants