<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Thursday, 28 June 2007
I have 9 lifes.
23:09

I am a cat. Seriously. I have lifes everywhere. Yay! Let me show you them.


This is my largest life ever although we kinda broke up already. Memories remain. Jasmine knows that.



Jasmine is my second largest life in my life. Heck, I'll cry like heck if she disappears, as if we're blood related, but no, we're not. Whatever still, I love her, okay? Don't you ever dare to disturb her, or say byebye!



Miss Yeow (the most right) & Miss Ho (the middle person). They're my good friends around. Wait, Jane is my godsister and Weeru is my friend, clear? @@



Meet bombastic-her Choong Phooi Sze. We were online girlfriends. Well, yeah. I love this girl loads. Although I see her once in a blue moon. Well, to be honest, I just saw her once. She's pretty heap of fun and craziness.



This is the one in a million blur guy, Tai Joe Vin aka WayneJoeVin. @@ His eyes are so shinyyy.



This is another of my godbrother in my list. He has the same first name initials as me. YM! And his name is Young Min. And you pronounce his name is Yawng Min. I know it's hard, 'cause he's a Korean. *cries* I know he looks idiotic in this picture. Trust me, he's not as idiotic as how he looked in that picture. I am still waiting for Young Min to give me a day of break & laughter. I loveee Young Min. And to be precise, YM loves YM. And his birthday is in my name; May. :)



And, this is my brat from Sri Garden, the CEO of PZ Entertainment, Mr CC Goh, also known as my ajussi [uncle in Korean]. And I can say he's handsome not good not dork yes kind hearted not idiotic yes. Let's give the biggest smallest applause for my brat. Actually, he wanted to look like a rich businessman. Whatever still, he's still my brat. And I love him as my brat.



And I am never gonna forget my Lee Wan at all! I'll love Lee Wan's muscular and sexy body, forever! And his smile. *dreams* Lee Wan in me is bigger than Leon.


If you total them up, it's 9. That's why I am a cat. Okay, can I be more lame than this? I guess that's all.

Random thoughts: 0_0 Jasmine is not going to screw/shout/whatever at me. I thought she would, 'cause she did that when I "bombed" Justin on that stupidmotherfucker Multicultural's Night. I can't blame her though. She loved him too much.

Lienne is going to England soon. Sigh. I've yet to see her. Hopefully I can see her before she flies to England. Seriously, I forgot that she'll be going to England. I just remembered when she put that as her shoutout in Friendster. Then I remembered that she went to England for the entrance test. And she got into that school. GuangLienneeeee. I don't care, I'll have to hunt haunt you first.

P/S: Who thinks Jasmine slacked? Except you, Jasmine. Don't crap. If you slacked, what about me? I wasted 2 years, not 2 hours or days. I slacked more than you do. I don't think I have the initiative to study at all. There's less than 100 days till trials and PMR. I don't think I can get 7A's. I think you can. Be logical, Jasmine Kok! Am I logical enough to think like this? I bet you'll say no.

Labels: ,