<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Tuesday, 19 June 2007
&holla.
20:39



Jasmine Lee and my total marks has just like...4 points difference over 6 papers! I'm freaking scared now, 'cause I'm really aiming to get top 10, or maybe...just at least, a mere number of 1 higher than Jasmine Lee. Like seriously. I haven't been studying at all, that's why I am retarded today.

Shockingly. SHOCKINGLY. I got 60 for Dying Living Skills. Can I score more worst than that, with studying? Seriously, I didn't even touch the commerce side of it. If I did, I think I could get a B. I am serious. IF I DID STUDY. Sigh. Now I regret. As for Mathematics. HECKHECKHECK! 77! 77. I mean it. I know it's not good, but, normally for Mid-Year Examination or Final Year Examination, I do them badly. Such as...my last exam. I nearly got a C for it. That's why I wish I am still in primary school, so, I can get 90+ for Mathematics. Those were days.

I am now worrying for the rest 5 papers of mine; English, Malay, Moral, Physical Education, and Science. I am wondering what will I get for them. OMG. I think I am going to grow white hairs like Jasmine. I can assure me that I wouldn't grow that much as Jasmine, 'cause I don't think about anything and stress out as much as her. She deserves for A's. Sigh. Why am I so stupid? I now owe Jane 2 Starbucks. It's better than getting low marks. Gr.

That's not all. The PMR trials are coming very soon. It's on the 13th of August, and I wonder, oh I wonder, when am I going to start studying? As I once said before, I am lazy enough to not study at all and be a pig. Yes I do mean myself. So, to those who hates me more than I do hate you, congratulations, 'cause I just called myself a pig and you'll be happy. Can I go more lame than that? Seriously, my brains, soul and mind are rusting into golden ash. Okay, like wth.

I don't feel like studying when I don't feel like it. What the heck is my problem! Why can't I be smart like...at least, Swea Mun? Or Elaine? Sigh. Life is that bad. Well, not really. I feel like jumping off a building and say bye exams.

I am feeling quite happy today, 'cause I got something from Jasmine! It's really nice. Alas, I don't need to spend my money. Yay! Finally, I got a box to fill in my things. Thanks Jasmine! I love you!

Sigh. Tomorrow I'll have to attend for classes. I don't wanna go!

And oh, I finally change my blog's skin. I think this is quite okay, but, not that okay, yet. I'm very fussy. Sigh. I feel like dying and burn my whole body. Sigh.

I wanna be smart.

Anyway, I'll post something later as I am very lazy enough to not continue.

Labels: ,