PrologueI changed my blog's url due to some reason, like, I don't want my dad to know my blog, 'cause I stupidly went to my blog using his personal computer. The history in his browsed sites is still there. So. Yeah.
Chapter 1Scrabbie is awesome. :)
I'm gonna stayback tomorrow for it and that's it. I don't need to stay for games. YAY.
YAY YAY YAY WHEE WHEE~.No volleyball for me! If I am in netball, then, I must forget about the Scrabbie lah. Jasmine said I am one of the committee members. =.=
I went on thinking, "am I one?" AM I ONE?
Whatever still. I don't think I can or am contribute/ing something for the society though. That shows I am useless much. Right, Jasmine? Anyway. I am still hyper over Scrabbie tomorrow. I don't need to get burnt by the ugliest sun ever.
Open Day's this Friday. I wonder who can can be able to collect it. Problem & stress again. WHY LA MUST I FACE THESE UNNECESSARY THINGS. Transport la, nonsense la, Leon la, whatever la.
Haih. JasmineKPK... (W)
Chapter 2YOU AHHH. JASMINEKPK! Happy 'cause I am not going to another school. But I am sad for not be able to go. Jasmineeeee. Never mind lah. Don't be surprised if I go to Science Stream although I desperately want Arts. That's the only thing I can do if I remain in Puteri and I'll go to loads of this
Prinsip Perakaunan classes. Sigh.
I am gonna die all over again without fail. I keep on dying a fool. GR. For a hopeless bastard and everything. GR. Go die can?
IF AISM CAN'T... Cempaka, can? If Cempaka can't... SRI GARDEN! :)
I know Phooi Sze & Cheachea is smiling now. Hahahahahah. Go and kick that fella out, can? Phooi Sze & Cheachea, hopefully both of you understand who I am talking about. I mean the one who's lame and thinks both of you will get jealous. Hahahahahha. It's so lame, okay? I know Phooi Sze is quite pist off with my dad's thinking. But. Oh well. He's my dad. Gr. Let's see what'll happen.
Chapter 3I just found out that...I was always a fool to Leon. What I don't understand is...if he didn't want me, why did he asked me to be his girlfriend. ME AND HOW NAIVE I AM.
He loved Eileen more than anything. He don't want to admit. He's not the one as before. He's not the one who'll bug me. I guess I'll really have to let him go. But it's hard for me because I grew in him for more than a year. It's hard for me to let go of him.
The reasons why I decided to leave him is because of my dad. I don't want him to face what I am facing. My dad is very...I don't know which word to use, but I know he's very harshful. He can go to someone's house like that and talk to the person's parents about what happened and all. I don't want the same thing to repeat all over again. It's very sad. I'll be losing a friend, like how I lose Edmen easily like that.
I was really sad for that. My dad, he does whatever he wants. He don't care who you are. I mean, although I am a bit like him, I don't go to people's place and talk like that. He even made Edmen's mum cried. Sigh. I regret for everything. Maybe I shouldn't get together with Edmen? Maybe I shouldn't talk to him often? Hah. Everything also like that.
I don't want guys anymore, lah. Their profession is just to make girls cry.
JasmineKPK is the best.
Chapter 4Whatever it is,
life is life. I've no more ways to go anymore. This is the final year of lower secondary that I am gonna go through. I've to bid them goodbye as soon as I finish my PMR. It's not that I want, but, I'll have to. Sigh.
Hopefully I can enter Cempaka. Sigh. But it'll take two years. I've no idea. I don't care. I am going to KL this Friday, and then go to the schools I wanna check out this Saturday. I really have to bid goodbye to Puteri. Not Jasmine & Jane of course. I'll kick my own ass if I do so. I must change school!
But I don't think I can transfer to another school although I'm
very desperate due to this matter. Sigh. Hopefully I can.
JasmineKPK says, "Life is life."Chapter 5I love JasmineKPK now. :)
For no other better reason but just because she's my 2nd largest life and my godsister. Even if she don't love me, never mind.
Who cares, since she's my godsister no matter what. And, my godsisters are one step above than boyfriends, but the most love I'll give is of course to the boyfriend, lah. =.=
And I lived
happily sadly ever after.
Chapter 6 [P/S]
See, read and count how many times I mention about JasmineKPK.
I suppose this is the JasmineKPK story.
Labels: Rants, School