<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
Thanks for your compliment.
21:46

To the ones who said that I'll nag if you tell me your oh so unneccessary secret, thanks for your compliment. Thank you very much.

It's not like I wanna talk to you too. It's not like I care if you have 12937189237198237 sex partners with you. Seriously, it's none of my concern. As what I am today, I came to know that your friends doesn't care even if you had sex. Seriously. Excuse my language, but, seriously.

That is what I came across and realize. I realized many things today, but, I don't bother to change them at all. Be logical. No one cares even if you have a few boyfriends.

That is why I stopped telling my boyfriends stories. And I've no interest in them anymore basically. Boys, boys, and more idiotic boys. I can still survive without them, and I plan to be single throughout my whole life.

I trust no one except me. I know there's loads of backstabbers in front of my eyes. I don't care. Live your own life till you die in a tragic death for bein' fake. If you don't like me or whoever you dislike, just be straight forward with your own points and thoughts. Just don't act so goodie when you're actually not. Ok, I am being honest now. I am mean myself to everyone. Since there's no truth in one's personality, so, why must I be nice to you guys, when you guys actually, backstab?

Let us be equal ok?

Even there's sisters and brothers around me, I can't trust them 100%. Maybe it's a 10% or maybe a lil more. It'll never touch a 50% I can say.

Enough said, I know that most of you hate me now. Thank you very much for you making me lonely and be myself. I am happy with that. Without your characters, I wouldn't be what I am now.

To those who actually says you love me or anything something like that, thank you, if it's fake. If you mean it, then I love you too. And sorry, I don't backstab. I don't wanna face this kinda nonsense people in Puteri. This is what Puteri about. Puteri isn't a school with nice people anyway. Well, actually, everywhere.

Since I was ever a kid, I've never have a cliche of friends. I didn't have a constant gang to "hang around" with. I am this lucky. No, I am not being sarcastic. My sarcasm is not good as Jasmine's. Ok, I don't care again.

I'll make sure I get out from Puteri next year.

Why? I'm childish? Up to you to think who am I. I am annoying. I am this irritating. I can irritate you till you grow an egg on your flat tummy. Go die. :)

And oh, I don't nag, for your fucking information. It's just for you to do the right thing, instead of flirting. It's good if you lost your virginity to billions of guys. Not like I care. I just tell you what I can, so, it'll be better for you. As a friend, it's my responsible to tell you a word or so.

I bet you won't be nice somehow. I don't have genuine and nice friends. I don't care, again. I love food, and food is my best friend.

I think I better stop about this. Let me go to the next subject.

I met a sadistic paper today. Seriously. When I say sadistic, I mean it! The paper was really sadistic. It'll be happy if I get many crosses. Babi fool.

Anyway, I am in KL now, and will be back in Seremban tomorrow. Damn sedih, my dad isn't here. So boringgg.

Jasmine is right. It's either I choose one, there's no 2 easy choices in one. It's either I study and get into Cempaka, or, I don't study and not get into Cempaka. There's no I don't study and get into Cempaka. So, I think I better study like crazy for a few months. It's for everyone's happiness. If I am not in school, everyone will be happy. 'Cause I wouldn't be there. Maybe, I'll be happier in Cempaka, since there's loads of people says about me.

I am veryyyy sombong. Thank you for your compliment, Amanda Woo & Edwina Tan. Learn not to be judgemental on their covers, ok? If you really think that I am sombong by looking at me, then, go die. I can accept it, if you say that I am sombong by knowing me. Hahahahhaa. I bet, 9823749283743294091283923749827345 [all] of you says I am sombong, personally. Right, right, right!? Well, be honest, ok! Muah.

And so sorry, it's not that I want to go to Cempaka. My dad applied me for Cempaka, then I knew that I have to take the admission exam. Boo. And, it's not that I wanna boast about me going to Cempaka. Whatsoever, I can assure that the teachers in Cempaka are better than Puteri.

I am going to Sri Cempaka, not Cempaka International.

That's if I am 100% going. For now, I am not sure yet. My dad said he'll send, but I don't know. My dad is always saying different things everyday, so I won't know.

God oh God, hopefully my dad will send me to Cempaka next year. Hopefully he's not talking nonsense. Hopefully I'll get minimum 5A's. Amen.

Labels: ,