To the ones who hate me like nobody's business and hypocrites; HAHAHAHAHA. TOO BAD. I'm not going to any international schools or whatever schools they have. You're stuck with me till Form 5! Waka. Feel like puking when seeing my face? Go ahead. I'll be glad. Go and puke blood.
To PhooiSze & Cheachea; I know lah! I wanted to go to some school in KL. Seriously. Sigh. So
susah, lah!
------------
Parents-teachers day was okay yesterday. THANK GOD PUAN SHIREEN SAID SOMETHING GOOD. Gosh, I'll have to study harder. But the laziness in me is spreading rapidly. I can't study. Seriously, I need to sit beside JasmineKPK for a day then I'll have the mood to study. No, I am not joking, although it's lame.
I went home at about 8am yesterday after my dad came for the event. And I suppose I am the earliest who went home. Datin didn't want to give me the permission slip to leave the school. Then my dad talked a few words. Alas, I left school. On the way home, well, not home. To some kopitiam, my dad talked and screwed me because I did bad in this. But to me, I think I do quite okay, 'cause normally I get D's. I mean, a D. Not D's. This time, it's an achievement to me, 'cause I did not score any papers a D. But to my dad, he still wants 9A's. He's crazy.
I am
not Kiru nor Jasmine. The way he wants it is as if I am Kiru or Jasmine. Wtf. He wants minimum 5A's for PMR. I don't think I can get any A's. I'm afraid now. I think my dad's right. If I don't do well, I may not get accepted to any schools. But, I don't care anymore, 'cause the fees are too expensive and I can't afford.
Since I did
kinda bad for this term, there goes my internet and laptop. He said he's cancelling Streamyx. I don't care actually. JasmineKPK, I'll need your help to sign in thoroughly to keep my email account going on with
its life.
I trust you. So, *smiles*.
That shows that I can stop blogging anytime. I'll blog when I get to go online. Maybe after PMR. Sigh.
Bye internet my love.Anyway, I went to
Taylor's College today to check things out. OMG. The place is effin huge can! I was nearly lost in that huge university college! I wanted to go crazy when the person in charge of the student services talked to me about
Australian International,
Sri Garden and
Garden International. I wanted to die. Like seriously.
No matter what to enter Taylor's College or any colleges in town, I'll have to go through Year 11. WHY GOD WHY!? Sigh. It's too late for me to get into Garden International. If I go, I'll have to start Year 10. And then if I go, there's no difference for me to study in a local school and in an international school, except for History. Why?
In Form 4, we'll be learning about the
babis Nabis and those Malay history kinda thing, I think. In Garden, I don't think I'll need to study anything about Malaysia except the whole bloody Europe. But oh whatever, who says I'll study History?
The person-in-charge recommend Garden International. He said it's one of the oldest international school other than
Alice Smith. WTF. And it'll be hard for any teenagers who wish to get into Garden International 'cause there's too many students already. Sigh. WHY LA. Anyway, I don't think I can go to any schools. Sigh. My darling
Cempaka, you're my only hope now. Please love me and I'll love you back.
By the way, I am cancelling my intentions upon going to Australia to further my studies. Enough said, I plan to study up to Form 5.
Sigh.
Life is life.I know JasmineKPK is happy. And so is V-wu. And JaneYeow. Jasmine, we sama-sama go to the same school next time okay? That's if I am smart enough to get 5 credits for every papers in SPM. Sigh. Weeru, I don't wanna go to Taylor's with you can? Very expensive la. I can't afford. It's averagely about RM18000 per year for Science Stream students who wants to study South Australian Matriculation [SAM]. I don't wanna go to Australia anymore. I am staying back in M'sia. Happy? And gonna study unneccessary History. Sigh. Malaysia is MALAYsia.
I'll have to bear with it or get off. Who says I don't wanna get off? I think I wanna go back to China and stay there and speak pure Chinese like sharng-sharng-sharng. We Malaysian say them as shang-shang-shang. Try to make there's a difference between sharng and shang. Okay? Got that? Yes, no?
Stopping about collegiate and nonsense.
After Taylor's, I went to the faraway 1 Utama. I went there to buy things; present, present, and
more presents. Actually, they're all early presents, since everything are on sale now. I went there with a FCUK-apparel-affordable-amount-of-money and came back with a Roxy-wallet-affordable-amount-of-money. Saw the difference? FCUK is about...maybe RM200+ and Roxy wallet is about...RM69 like that. Not sure. But I know I have less than RM100. Sigh.
WHAT I BOUGHT. I bought a casual dark blue colored collared t-shirt and a...what is that called? Some weird colored (not that weird. it's like, a mixture of purple and white and another color. i dont know, but yeah) collared long sleeve [those people who wears them to work] for my dad's upcoming birthday in August. I know it's a long time to go, but, everything is on sale now. The shirts I bought for my dad is like...supposed to be RM100+ each, but I can get it less than RM100 now. And, I bought something for Jane's birthday. I KNOW THAT THIS IS ANOTHER WAY OMG LONG TO GO. But. As I said, everything's on sale now. So I bought something for Jane.
For Jasmine: Don't worry. This year yours will be Miss Whatever
cheap fucking priced things 'cause I was broke at that time. Next year will be better, okay? Sorry aye.
I don't know whether should I get something for Young Min. Maybe I should. But I've yet to see him, so... I don't know. I'll try to get something next time when I see him.
Joe Vin's birthday is coming up too. I don't know what to get for him. Headaches everytime! Life is life.
Whatever still, I've to think what to get for them. This is a crisis, can!?
Choong Phooi Sze and Goh Chea Choong, when is your birthday? I think I'll have to give both of you eat ice-cream only for your birthday treat. Sad eh? Don't be okay? I'll include a spank and a slap. See, altogether costs a lot! So, be happy, okay? (okay, i better get ready to be bombed by Choong Phooi Sze now. Chea is gonna kick me)
I didn't even get to buy the things I want today too. I wanted to buy something from Forever 21 and others, but I didn't get to 'cause I wanted to save money, money &
more money. So in the end I didn't get anything for myself.
I don't care atually. Things are just those non-livings. So, whatever. Anyway, my dad bought me things from Singapore. I'm gonna see my Elle sunglasses, Ralph Lauren sweater and other things which I don't have a good memory to remember. I can't wait! And so good, my brother is getting a 12.1mp Sony camera. Sigh. I am so jealous! But whatever. My brother can lend me his. It's not like I care. I have a 5.0mp camera for my own since I was Form 1, so, anything will do. I don't care, since I am not a photographic person anymore.
And guess what!? My dad actually scolded my brother for telling me that my dad bought him a 12.1mp camera 'cause he thinks we'll fight. EXCUSE ME. It's not as if we'll use forks and knives to fight. He has no brains, sometimes. Whatever, lah. I know my brother is now better than me. Seriously, in sudden out from nowhere, he became 983192371910293872364912849028 times better than me. I am darn shock for that, can! He is a slow learner, actually. I am happy for him. :)
I want my brother to go to Australia and become someone when he returns in 2831923 years time! I'll be extra happy although I don't get to go. It's very expensive, lah. That's why I am giving up hope. If I go, my brother won't get enough money to go to Australia.
See, I am so good. NOT.
I know I am not good enough to be someone here in Malaysia. So I don't care anymore.
JasmineKPK's character is terrible according to her mom.
MY DISCIPLINE IS THE WORST AMONG ALL. That's according to my dad and uncle. Happy!?
I must ace in every paper. Sigh. WHY LA THE HOPE ON ME NOW. Let my brother be smart then good la. It's on the way now. So, I'll be fine soon, with screwings.
I DON'T CARE WEIH! I slacked for more than 2 years already. I think I must really do some hard core studying now. I must force myself to study! Anyway, I studied 2 chapters of Science in a week. See how slow am I! JasmineKPK has gone all the way to North Pole from South Pole and I'm only at the sea. Not even at the tip of Africa! I better get going rapidly in academics. I suck at it and I'm gonna get minimum straight B's for trials! [I don't think I can get even all B's. I bet there'll be C's. *heart breaks*]
JASMINEKPK! GUIDE ME IN SCIENCE OKAY! I'M LOST AT CHAPTER 7 & 8 IN SCIENCE. What the heck is electric all about?
Wish me luck people. Trials are on the 13th of August, if I am not mistaken. There's people who said that trials are on the 6th of August. So which is which? Tell me please! I love you guys! Muah!
Labels: Cravings, Rants