<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 5 October 2007
It's gone, for ever.
20:08

Jasmine's doggie.


Finally, the one and only PMR's gone, for ever. (YEAY SOMEHOW!) It'll never come back anymore. No more studying for lower secondary, and i regretted a lot for what i've done. I didnt study when i was in form 1. Like seriously. I should have started long time ago. Seriously. There's a lot of questions i simply answered. And the papers are like ok-ok to me, except for Malay and Sejarah. Now i am afraid of the results when it's like a few months away to even know my results. AHHHHH. I have a phobia of exam results!

Ok... *takes a deep breath* That Sejarah paper was not even Sejarah. It was my first time seeing that kind of papers, which ask students more about moral value and not Sejarah. If it's gonna be more on moral value, i would read more on Moral. Stupid papers. Idiotic questions. Curse Sejarah.

I have no idea what'll i do after this. I think i'll be studying again because i'll have this entrance exam to get into Wesley Methodist. So i have no other choice but to study a bit more. I have no idea what are the requirements. So, i must try studying like how i studied for PMR for this exam. Sigh. Why lah not Cempaka. Sigh.

I think Cempaka looks more classy compare to Wesley Methodist. You must not deny, seriously. If you dont believe, go to Cempaka's website here and Wesley Methodist's website here. To be honest, i think i'll get lost in both schools as Cempaka is huge, and Wesley Methodist looks congested and i may, get lost somewhere in Wesley Methodist. Sigh hopefully i wont get lost on the 1st and 2nd of November in Wesley Methodist.

Whatsoever about both schools, i better proceed to what i want to say at first in this post.

To be honest, PMR is not that hard. But if i put in a bit more hard work, i think i should be able to get an A. I think i will get 7B's.

Malay was quite difficult in paper 2. The open choices of composition was hard to be thought of any ideas. I was suffering thinking of what to write. It was difficult, as i said. But the novel section was okay. I read a lot on the novel, so, if i dont get 10/10, i should die off now. Seriously. Ok fine, i dont have expect that high, so, i shall say, maybe 8/10?

English...sigh. I have never ever ever felt that stupid after sitting for English. It was hard at paper 2, again. Writing, writing and more about writing. I seriously did not understand the first section, about those pictures. Ah. And the section C was seriously out of our mind. In sudden it was about how two characters work together to obtain success. After that, i panicked as i didnt know what to write about, then, using my genius skills, i crapped.

Science was pretty ok for real. I mean paper 2. I thought i will not know how to answer at all. And of course, i did a bit of crap in some questions. NOT FORGETTING SECTION B! I LOST 8 MARKS LIKE THAT. Its not that i want to, but, i seriously didnt have any idea on what was that. My girlfriend, Jasmine, is so smart, until she can remember all those details so i think she got the 8 marks. Sigh.

Mathematics was fun! I have no comments about it so yea. I made one mistake, because i didnt have the time to recheck for that question. When i realize that i shaded the wrong answer and finally found the correct answer, my answer sheet was already taken by the invigilator. I was so darn sad and i didnt have the mood to study for History.

OMGSH AS I SAID, HISTORY WAS LIKE...MORE ABOUT MORAL VALUES!? Stupid hopeless History. If i knew it'll be more on moral values, i wouldnt do a lot of History questions. I would read a lot on moral values instead. That wasted a few months of me reading History and energy doing History questions. Its not even facts. The question was like with a picture of Tunku Abdul Rahman shouting Merdeka and with some statement, "How would you feel if you're there?" and the choice of answers are alike. How would i know, first of all? Crazy stupid paper.

Living Skills was quite ok regardless my carelessness. No comments though. Why is it a closed paper!?

Tralala, the last paper, GEOGRAPHY! It was pretty ok too. And shit, how can i mistaken that Tenom Pangi is near Brunei, wth. Sigh. One wrong already. I think i have a few mistakes now. I feel like screaming!

Miso Shiro at Sushi King's on 051007.


That's the end of PMR, and what i can do now is just wait for the results in December. The school prepared useless activities for us. I dont know how to face them all in school. Ah.

Its just another like, about 5 more weeks of school and thats it. We'll all be in Form 4 next year, in separate classes. Sigh. I hope that our friendship will last.

Oh boring, so boring.


Anyway, during this 2 weeks that i didnt online, i've thought of a lot of things to blog about! Seriously, i think there's lots of types of people. Let me list them and explain! It might be a bit annoying, but, this is what i think, so, let it be ok?

People who are over religious

Ok, seriously, i am happy for you if you are religious because being religious is good. And you will lead a good life with good morals. Not like Dr Jekyll, who goes against the nature. But! If you are over religious like some people, who says that she saw Jesus and nuts like that, everyone will be laughing at you like you're some laughing stock or something. Not forgetting that everyone will be avoiding you like nobody's business. Think smart. Do you think that GOD is that free to see you, or talk to you? They have their own business to complete. Its not like you're the only follower of Christianity. There's billions of them in one religion! He will have to see EVERYONE on earth. So dont tell me you're special? Oh sorry i am not trying to offend anyone but, seriously. Think smartly. And everyone will respect you. No one will go near you if you keep on hinting people that if they dont want to go to hell when they die, they must be a christian.

People who wants to be a communist

ME ME ME!

Ok i dont want. Its for the fun, ok?

People who avoids some people after seeing another

GERALDINE! She was screaming, "BYE YUEN MAY I DONT KNOW YOU YUEN MAY" after seeing Anan. Aw Geraldine! I understand her, i think. When i got into the car, Anan was still looking at her even she looks like a bug on a leaf. I mean, she was standing under a shelter and the car i was following was like...higher up. So she looks tiny.

People who meows and says something which is "NOT TRUE"

My girlfriend, Jasmine. She keeps on meowing and said that i ditched her first and all. Who said that huh!? Who said i ditched her? Oopsie. Well maybe i did. But i still return back to her arms, right? See, i am such a good girlfriend. I went with my sister because my sister was "worried about my safety" that my girlfriend might do something immoral. Heheheheeeeeeee.

People who does the rubbers

Okay, me. I rubber my girlfriend. I rubbered her for the past 5 days, everyday before the papers without fail until she got annoyed and said, "EYH! YUEN MAY, ENOUGH!".

People who screams on top of their lungs for no apparent reason

OKAY ME. I LIKE SCREAMING.


Look at the owner then you judge.


People who syok sendiri after PMR

3 Omega students.

People who thinks that particular drama suck but in the end, like it

ME. Seriously, i did think that Goong sucks. But in the end, after watching a bit of it, i wanna watch it with english subtitles. Ah. I am waiting for my girlfriend to download and burn it so we could watch it together when she's coming over to my dad's house in SK.
People who wants to make Jasmine get addicted to Goong and other K-dramas

ME ME ME! Enough said.

People who says CONDOM out loud in public without feeling embarrassed

JANE YEOW! FOR REAL OKAY! We went to Jusco today, and when it was about to its end, we went to Watson's. Somehow, god knows how, we went to somewhere, which is located just beside the shelf of condoms. Kumuta was looking at it not on purpose and asked Jane to look at it. Without thinking twice, Jane took a box of condoms and said, "OH KUMUTA AND MAY, LOOK! CONDOMS!!!" Kumuta and i without a doubt walked away as fast as we could and said we dont know her. Seriously. It was like so embarrassing. It was so loud that everyone in Watson's could hear it.

People who choose the computer over girlfriend

Jasmine Kok! Seriously. She is like, "i want to go dating with my computer for the whole day instead of going to Jusco". It was hurtful. Ah. Aha. That shows how evil my girlfriend is. Thankyouverymuch. Yeah lah, i know you'll go if people like Geraldine and Weeru go, right? Haisyeh. Never mind lah. Its ok.

People who against races

EVERYONE. I mean yea. If you were given a choice to choose either Bangladesh or British, of course you'll choose British, right? So, please lah. Dont simply say that you're ok with all races. Sorry lah Phooi Sze, i have to take your example. One more, YOU (not you, i mean someone else), i know your mom allows you to have an indian boyfriend. Its her whose mom doesnt allow. And its her who doesnt want an indian boyfriend, so, just dont simply say that she is racist. If you think that she is racist and you against racism, then, leave her alone. You dont need to talk so much about racist and craps. I am happy for you if you choose Bangladesh over British though because its you and not me nor anyone else.

People who'll dance if they were given a chance to

ME, AGAIN! I WANNA LEARN BALLROOM DANCING! I dont mind any musical instrument too. I seriously dont mind since its after PMR! Sigh. Ballet wont kill me too. Yes with blisters. Its ok. Its nice standing on toes with pain. Because it looks nice standing on toes.

People who likes seeing Horatio eating kuaci

Who else if its not me!? Horatio is so cute with kuaci? I still miss Creamy though...tsk tsk... According to Jasmine, Horatio is now old enough to die? Touch wood!


YOU SEE YOU SEE!


I think that's all for now. I am seriously running out of ideas. What a bad day. And its a good day too though. Its the last day of PMR, and they're all gone for ever. "Happy holidays" Form 3's!

Starbucks.

3 of us today. Now who will say that the middle person in the picture will die?

JANE & KUMI!

Soupy soup soup. Okay Kumi's kicking me on Monday.

SOUPY SOUP SOUP! MISO SHIRO.


THIS IS WHAT I CURRENTLY LOVE! I watched this on the second day till the forth day of PMR because i didnt know what to do at home anymore other than studying so i watched Goong like nobody's business. It is quite nice though. Seriously! Joo Ji Hoon is so hot. *melts* I didnt know that Yoon Eun Hye is from Baby VOX if i didnt search of Goong. Its just that she looks different in Baby VOX, seriously. She looks more kiddy in Goong compare to how she looks like in Baby VOX. I think they're right, she is like the cutest one in Baby VOX. *SMILES* Anyway am i ignorant? I think so, since i cant even recognise her. I like Baby VOX, thats why i am feeling one of a kind now.

GOONG!

GOOOOOOONG.

I think he's HOT; Joo Ji Hoon!

HAWTNESS; JOO JI HOON! (L) Jasmine, shock again like how you got shock when you saw Lee Wan's picture?

Yoon Eun Hye & Joo Ji Hoon. Ahhhhh. (this doesnt look like a blend!)

EUN HYE!

Eun Hye, Ji Hoon & he lollipop!

He looks high. *sweat*

Yoon Eun Hye & Joo Ji Hoon. Ahhhhh, again. (this looks blended! yeay!)

My brother said that she's cute.


I WANT GOONG WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES PRETTY PLEASE!

Anyway my girlfriend will watch Goong and some other K-dramas with me when she's in SK with me during the school break! Whee! I cant wait! FASTERFASTER.

Labels: , , ,