<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
HAPPINESS.
21:52

Ethel & i might be on the tv. Check out the first two weeks of January to hunt us. It's at 11.30am from Monday to Friday.

:)

PICTURES FROM TODAY'S OUTING!


My UK chocolates from Ethel. :)


Was on the way to her house.


We were trying to be retards.


Another try.


I don't know.


Lovelove.


Her.


:D


Another Karyn. Seriously, she scared me alright. As a friend, not lesbians, thank you very much.

That was ugly.

I think that this is nice.



That's all for the day i suppose.

Except for the fact that its the day when i got my first most meaningful present for my belated birthday.

Much love and thanks to Etheltan. (L)

Labels: ,