SERIOUSLY ALRIGHT. I'M FREAKING HAPPY OKAY.
I got into the leadership camp after the second try. Omgsh i was so freaking happy.
During break or early in the morning i think, they announced to those who wants to join the leadership camp this Friday and Saturday to go to the selected place to give in the names. Goodness ey! I was emo last week and this week i'm super happy.
After that, after lunch, they announce those names. Shiat, i thought my name wouldn't be called. BUT BUT BUT! The prefect called my name. Omgsh. Li Li didn't want to give in her name and now she's like, "i should have put in my name!" Aha Li Li! You should!
I MUST GET INVOLVED IN ALL CAMPS THIS YEAR! Who asked me not to be active in the previous years? My fault.
Lalala.
Goldfish Lee, hopefully we'll become room mates! =3
Lalalalalalala.
THANK GOD. Hopefully my dad will allow. Even if he allows, 'ope i'll do good in the camp because its my first time what the heck.
NICE ICONS:




Too lazy to upload more.
Labels: Random, Unforgettable