Today is Awal Muharam hence its a holiday.
Just because its a public holiday, the teachers went and pile up the homework for us.
So mean.I've never like homework, i've never completed my homework for...years. Okay, maybe i do. I do complete them, but it depends on which teacher. In Wesley, every teacher is the same. No freaking difference among them. They're equally strict, and loves to give us homework.
Ah.
I've like so many homework yesterday, and i've done all. Grace said it'll increase. So it does mean that...i'll get more homework in the future? =/
Can die.
Anyway, about me getting used to the school...it's okay for now. At least i'm feeling a little of school already. I make friends every single day, not knowing their name. If it's the old timers, i see their nametag. But, if its a new student, i'll find out their names later. I'm bad at memorizing names.
I'm still trying to build my foundation in Wesley. It's a little hard since i know nobody, and to build my foundation, i've to know...most of them. There's like so many students there. Ah. It's like...so hard!
I'm still reminiscing. People says i'm complaining. It's so annoying about it. Really, i get offended. It's like, they couldn't find for a word that suits the whole situation. Unlike Grace, she's right like...twice. I made a bipolar decision, and, i've to stop reminiscing. Although it's hard, but i'll try.
Maybe its because i had too much memories back in Puteri. & i've to like, let go of everything from Puteri. But, I MISS THE FOOD THERE. It's a little better than Wesley.
Their burgers. Its freaking hard. Their curry puffs, it's a little way salty. But! During lunch, its yummier than Puteri. Puteri has like only...chicken rice, coconut rice and maybe a few dishes to choose from, but, Wesley's like...WHOA. Food heaven. But one thing's not nice, they doesn't have snacks like nuggets, fishballs, and those during lunch.
Why the hell am i comparing. Okay, i mean, the food are almost about the same. The only difference is the people who prepared that food. I miss Puteri's. For some reason, although i'm super bored with it.
Okay, whatever it is, it's still food, and i won't die of hunger early in the morning.
Back to it.
Yesterday Madam Hema checked my diary and she said, "oh okay. draw lines for the date due." woah. i thought i did some crap on my diary since i draw orange highlighted lines beside the box, when its not in need as it's the holidays. She said it's not necessary, but its necessary for me. The diary is...yellowish, and its...black metal ring binding. Okay, i'm so lost of words now about it. I'm stopping about the diary.
Now, i need to rant, yes, i really MUST.
*starts rant*
corliss asked me to delete this, so, goodbye my rant. maybe my rant would be in my wordpress blog i think. now i have second thoughts of going back to wordpress because of the functions.
*ends rant*
Labels: Rants, School