Don't you know how happy, NOT, is it to be in a new school, and of course, environment?
It's really heart breaking. Some of you may think, "aiyah, leave Puteri better lah!"
Seriously, no. You'll start missing your friends and school. & how the teachers make hell of a noise. It's really saddening. Sigh.
I nearly cried, and Corliss was like, "don't cry, don't cry. Let's eat." Very encouraging. =.='
I've made a few new friends, like...Su-Yen, some girl (i can't remember her name but she sits beside Su-Yen), Li Li, Liyana, etc. Not many, but it's still sad!
Li Li is Tan Lai Lu's cousin, you know! I was like wth when i know. We're now going to school together because we're alone when we're to school since we take LRT to school, so, yeah. She's my classmate too.
So cacat.
Oh yeah, can you believe that...some of the teachers started a little of their lesson? I don't know how to say this, but yeah.
My History teacher is...i don't know. She can talk for the whole 2 periods long. Can die man i tell you.
Ah.
Actually, it's quite a bad day for me overall. Just to post a little about my day.
So now, briefly, i'm a Wesley-ian, and not a Puteri-an anymore. So sad. I feel like running back to Puteri! Now, John Tay is my class's monitor and Su-Yen is the assistant monitor. It's so weird to have guys as my classmates too. :S
OH YES. SOME BLOODY PREFECT PULLED ME OUT. BECAUSE OF MY SKIRT. THEY SAID ITS TOO TIGHT. WTH OKAY! THAT LADY WHO SAID THE SKIRT IS ALRIGHT FOR ME SHOULD BE CURSED. THE PREFECTS WERE LIKE BLAMING ME. OKAY. NOW I HATE THE SCHOOL FOR THAT.
PS: Eli, hope you'll get well soon. :)
PPS: Excuse my english for this post because i am not paying full attention when i was typing this. i think there's more than 10 errors. aiyah. i'll blog properly later.
Just remember i love you guys from Puteri!
Labels: Depression, School