<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Friday, 18 January 2008
Warming up.
19:50

I've been emo-ing for a few days.

Thats what Corliss, Li Li, and Li Ling have been saying these few days.

Maybe i was emo-ing. I have my own reasons. Dahlah my day is like so sucky, they gotta make my life even more suckier (whatever) by putting me into scouts. I thought scouts would be full then i'll eventually get into choir. After getting into scouts, i regret for putting scouts as my first choice. Sigh.

What is done has gone. I can do nuts about it.

Okay.

Now.

NOW.

People thinks i am crushing on Weiken because they thought i was meaning Weiken in my previous post. So, please, please, the IG is not Weiken. Weiken is just someone who i don't care about. IG is IG, whom i see in class every single day. *smiles widely*

Anyway today, during Biology lessons, we had a good laugh. We were learning about cells, then it came to this sperm cell for...moti something. And then someone said, "madam! can do experiment on sperm?" and we laughed like shit. Teacher laughed a little because it was a...daring question to be asked. And guys starting woo-ing on the guy who asked that question. I was telling Min Jia, "Min Jia, what the heck is wrong with the guys here?" and she said, "Haha, now you know the guys are like this."

Its something like that. I can't remember perfectly. What i remembered from Biology lessons today is...centriole, the biscuits. I call them the biscuits. You know, the graphic version of it made it looked like rolled biscuits with cream in it. Whatever it is, i don't care about Biology now.

As what i heard as well, Li Li looks like Miss Teng (my Biology teacher). Li Li told me that Carl Mann, Josephine and Johntay is torturing her by using that method. I pity her. Yes, she looks a little like Miss Teng although most of my friends said no.

Oh yes, most of us don't like Miss Teng after she screwed us up after we handed in our first exercise. She was all, "you all didn't do my work properly, most of you must redo. when i marked other classes' work, i took 1 hour for it, yours, 1 hour also not enough and i only marked not even half, etcetcetc." didn't bother to hear the rest. So boring.

The teachers here are expert at those subjects that they are teaching. But! Some of them doesn't know how to teach. But they're all good. For real. They teach subjects that they are expert at. Cool yeah.

Sometimes yes.

Sometimes no.

Most of the teachers i see is like...with sour face throughout the lesson! My Malay teacher is the best. He has a little hearing problem. I was repeating something, and he wrote something else. Sigh. Sometimes, i do laugh in class.

Eh, i couldn't stop laughing lah. You know that i can laugh for 24/7, right?

I even laughed for like...15 minutes non stop that day on Tuesday, i think, because of Corliss.

I mean like, yes. It was the time i couldn't drink any cold drinks. So i didn't buy Milo. Corliss, whom intended to make me jealous by drinking Milo, made me laugh for 15 minutes non stop.

Why, you asked?

Because she didn't know how to poke the straw into the box. She went and took those white, bigger, fatter, longer straw and asked me, "how to poke this in ah?" i was laughing my ass and eye balls out i tell you! For almost 16 years, she still doesn't know how to get the straw to poke it in because she didn't know where to get the straw! I was like omg because its attached to the box. Jia Huei and i laughed like heck when she told us that she thought i was doing magic when i took the straw out from the box. Seriously man. Corliss's really funny.

Then Jia Huei and i laughed and laughed until Corliss got annoyed and didn't want to bother us anymore. Slowly after, she realized that Jia Huei's hands and my hands are about the same size. Its pretty small so she was like, "OMG SO SMALL." and she started rubbering our hands and compare. Jia Huei and i complained about our tiny finger which is like...the last, short finger!

What to do, we're born to be like that, so yes, we annoyed Corliss by being narcissism again. We were like saying, "we are born to be cute!" Corliss was like, "urgh fine fine fine!" She has no choice but to ignore again again.

We did that on purpose actually. I like to talk to Corliss in school. You know, Corliss's like the superwoman. In Puteri, i have 7 of them to talk to. In Wesley, i have like...Corliss & a few others to talk to. But they're like...less than 7. Sedih right. Currently, Corliss, Li Li, Li Ling, and Carl Mann.

4 of them only okay! See the ratio of Puteri to Wesley? 7:4! So i must be lucky already! Haha, well, i'm getting alright with the people here already. Although some of them are sort of the people i don't like, i don't give a damn anymore.

Oh yes before i forget, i got pictures for Puterians to see! =D


Air conditioner 1.


Air conditioner 2. Means we have 2 air conditioners in class.


The sad thing is this. The plastic table. Its really small i tell you!


The teacher's table got to be small too. Like what the heck.


Sigh. Thats all about in class. I couldn't take a picture of the IG inside because you know, later the whole world will know.

Anyway, Li Li's my victim now. Before this was Johntay. Now it's Li Li. You know, this Li Li, is really adorable? She looks really adorable when she blinks her eyes continuously. You know its like those bitches tryin' to tackle sort of thing. But she's not lah of course. She's so effin adorable. And when she smiles and do that altogether, omg, so adorable i tell you.

Okay i better stop saying Li Li's adorable. Anyway yes, she is adorable.

I think i better go off now, really. The homework's piling up. Thanks to those horrible teachers! Homework everyday! =/ Everyday add maths, malay and english until i feel like vomiting on the book.

PS: Heck, i barely even know 10 guys from WMS. I wonder when am i going to know...20 of them. Sigh. What a disappointment. Never mind, time will come! =3

---


The middle one is Carl Mann.


This is Li Ling! =D


We were a bit too bored in the train.


Oh yes. Her mom's super cool i tell you. Her mom's like a very good companion. I went on her car today. And her mom said from far we looked like sisters. Cewah! Anyway, we are about the same. Like 95%? Its pretty quite the same. She's like a mirror of me. So nice to have someone like that, somehow.


Anyway, goodnight lovies!

PPS: I wonder when can i talk to IG with comfortable feelings? Sigh. Its like so weird talking to guys. Hmm...

Labels: ,