<body>


disclaimer
&read before you say anything

Welcome to my online diary. I blog what I want to blog about. Whether thoughts, daily rantings, bitchings, whatever, they're still in my blog. Don't judge them before knowing me personally. You got no rights to. If you don't like them, you can leave.
Goodbye &take good care of yourself.

just me
&me alone


My name is Awesome.
I'm 17 going on 18.
I'm fantastical, seasonal, &magical.

chatty
say something nice



friends
my partners

archives
past

(:
me (:

Layout: Chicaboom*
Wednesday, 16 July 2008
She loves her,
18:21

Isn't it great, when you found out that your costume isn't ready yet and the full dress rehearsal is tomorrow?

Not only that...

We're also going to wear pink and black fish net as our so called ballet tights, soft ballet shoes, white and pink curled ribbons on our head with a tight bun, purple-pink dress, beautiful flower as our hair accessory (supposed to) belt thingy.

Gosh, I've nothing more to say except to see it tomorrow if the costume's ready.

I don't even know whether I could fit into that piece of unknown-sized costume/dress.

Oh well.

I can't wait to see you, Chea!

And Sookie too!

[edit]
Corliss is super ulu I tell you!

She doesn't know how to add a contact into her msn.

That's why I love her.
[/edit]

Labels: ,