
I think it's the stress that made me frustrated for 2 days. Yeah, what am I stressing about.
It was the homework!
Yes, I've done it all in 2 days.
In total, I spent about...5-6 hours doing all. Madam Leong gave a lot of Add Maths problems that I gave up after 6 questions. Yes, I was that annoyed already. But thank goodness I get to finish it before I leave tomorrow.
Bye friends.
Bye Malaysia! :D (as if i am leaving forever ._.)
Bye mamak stalls (U) (i wanted to camp at the mamak stall every night but oh well)
Bye laptop :(
...I think I better stop saying bye because this list will go on forever if I don't stop.

Love makes me insane.I've pack everything. Hopefully I won't leave anything behind.

....seriously....I don't know what I did...Anyway people, happy holidays!
No, Jasmine, NO, I'll not bring back a huge butt kangaroo back for you! :D I'll let you be terasa, until you agree to come to KL to see me!Labels: Depression, Thoughts